Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Been having this "system_server" drain since the flash. Did a reboot, but it persists. Did a dirty flash on mi8, anyone else with the same problem?

Mi mix 3 it causes freezing and screen not responding on lock screen. Also about 2 times a day it shuts down the device (or maybe freezes it completely) and you have to reboot.
Definitely not good for daily driver....
I had to go back to previous version that works ok...

Reactions: HofMan and Narek
Hello!
Today I flashed my Xiaomi Mi 9 with this firmware. Noticed that when using torrent wi-fi is constantly reconnected. How to solve this problem?

I do not know if it's a solution. But I did not have a black screen on my Mi 8 when I activated DC Dimming. And turned off the dark mode.

Information for PocoF1 users:
I tried to change from last weekly (9.6.27) to last stable EU rom with dirty flash.
Last stable was built before last weekly. So change from weekly to stable is downgrade. That means normally only clean install will work.
But in my case dirty installation was ok! Did not find any issues till now and I did not lose any data. Security patch level is 2019-05-01.

But if you try it out, make full twrp backup before. So you can go back to weekly, if it does not work.

Now lets change to stable thread...
Good bye weekly ;)
... and Thanks for All the Fish... ;) ;)
Thank you for your information but i think is better stay at 9.6.27 until release of stable 10.5

After a few updates, the Carrousel wallpaper doesn't work after a change of theme, even when applied, or after a while, despite the solutions used on Google, it doesn't change anything, and it bugs, or is the service dead, do you have a solution ?

After a few updates, the Carrousel wallpaper doesn't work after a change of theme, even when applied, or after a while, despite the solutions used on Google, it doesn't change anything, and it bugs, or is the service dead, do you have a solution ?
Wallpaper Carousel doesn't work with themes that customize the lock screen.

I didn't modify the lock screen, it just started after a while to stay on the same image all the time, even if you deactivate it effectively it doesn't change anything, do you have a solution, it's something I miss very much, thank you very much for the answer

Mi 8 lite

Last edited:
Google Maps picture in picture minimize mode cannot be re-expanded to full screen. Stays a dark grey color and presses whatever is behind it on the screen. Have to multi-task back to get it open.

On MI 8

Don't worry I know very well that it's a beta, there are unfortunately unfortunately bugs, if I report the problem, it's because this problem, persists since, at least 10 version numbers

Reactions: cobray2
I reverted back to 9.6.27, but the PiP issue is still here, or, we'll, it's worse than before. Now every window opened in PiP is completely transparent (but it's there, since you can tap it to expand it a little bit), where with 9.7.4 at least it showed the app content. WTF happened that it went back and even worse when I reverted back I don't know.

Reactions: gugukcu
Hello
What's the difference between
twrp_platina_9-test.img
and
TWRP_platina.zip

I need to install the latest TWRP version on my Mi 8 Lite.

the mi8 update is no available by OTA?
from uptader i get "not updates avalaible"

the mi8 update is no available by OTA?
from uptader i get "not updates avalaible"
OTAs were not pushed this week due too official MIUI issues on specific devices. You can only update manually via TWRP this week.

Reactions: OmarD
mi9 media bug
sometimes i need to reboot the device the get the sound working . and other times the music goes with a wierd echo

Reactions: Bar.Tek
Mi8: reverted to previous version. Phone unusable after upgrade: black screen could not be reactivated.

Reactions: HofMan
Status
Not open for further replies.