Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is working very fine with my MI 9. Installed last Friday, coming from global stable. Thanks!

Registering to confirm that I'm getting the same issues as other SD 845 devices on my Mi Mix 3. Reverting to 9.6.27 for now.

Thanks so much btw for all the great work!!! I unlocked my phone as soon as I got it from the store (last Dec 2018) to continue using xiaomi.eu rom!

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Did exactly the steps you described. Update worked for 5 days without issues. Then it started with the black screen issue. After cleaning cache & dalvik and reflashing the Rom, problem dissapeared again. So maybe you just lucky for now ;-)
I'm back on 9.6.27 for now, just to be sure.
no problems since last thursday evening
(not rooted)

But lets look forward guys.. new version will be released soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcdwelt
Installed on Mi 8 (dirty flash) some days ago, I had the black screen problem and for me was solved just disabling "show animation" (changed to Don't wake screen) when notifications come while the screen is off

Reactions: LiorMesi
Installed on Mi 8 (dirty flash) some days ago, I had the black screen problem and for me was solved just disabling "show animation" (changed to Don't wake screen) when notifications come while the screen is off
Your solution does not work for me, still black screens ..

I found a problem, every app that I installed can start automatically by default...

Screenshot_2019-07-12-05-24-53-186_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.