开始时间 -> Starting time

Code:
<string name="edit_event_from_label">From</string>

Attachments

• 1565077829794.png
    1565077829794.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 542
Last edited:
is it possible to add auto-expand all notification features instead of only one?
1. This is not related to the 9.8.1 release in any way. Don't put feature requests here.
2. Personally I'm not interested in such "feature".

translation errors in Calendar.apk

was incorrectly translated into English
and thus also into all other languages

From -> Starting time

开始时间 -> Starting time

Code:
<string name="edit_event_from_label">From</string>
You should report to Xiaomi. We don't translate into English.

My bluetooth stopped working on my Mi5s. If I enable it says bluetooth disabled.
Reboot didn't help.

I have a feeling though this is just my phone dying, not necessarily a rom issue.
Anyone experiencing the same with mi5s ?

I found a old thread suggesting it could be rom related still: http://en.miui.com/thread-459137-2-1.html
Will try to update weekly again just to be sure.

Hi guys! How to fix it? I've updated few days ago but still have notifications every day regarding new version.

It's because the devs updated the same build but with fixes for german language shortly after releasing it. Just ignore it until next time you'll update

Reactions: jeka57
Thanks for the release. All seems working fine.

One thing is still weird since a couple of releases: google assistant doesn't give any acoustic feedback anymore. After "okay google" you usually have this beep followed by this assistant voice. This is missing since at least 3 releases. Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?

EDIT: I had to enable the Nova launcher accessibility settings under "Accessibility/More downloaded services". Now I have acoustic google assistant feedback as usual.
Problem fixed!

Last edited:
Reactions: pittrich67
Hello. Pop-up notifications on some applications, for example, Vkontakte, Mail.ru, do not work, everything is turned on in the settings, but still they do not pop up. This issue is in the last three updates. Mi9
confirming

Tried to flash this version on mi Xiaomi mi9, after installing TWRP for the first time. File is corrupt and now I cannot boot, not copy manually the file to internal storage! Zip file is 567Mb, and should be above 2GB more or less.... why you made it available if it´s not completely uploaded??.

Any ideas on how to fix???? Status on Miflash tool is "recovery"
Use a better download manager, I use Firefox to download the rom, and check the md5 file before flashing. It's also good to have an otg flash drive available

ROM 9.8.1 on K20 Pro has security error when logging on to Facebook
Hope the developers fix this bug thank you!

Use a better download manager, I use Firefox to download the rom, and check the md5 file before flashing. It's also good to have an otg flash drive available
They deleted the broken Rom. I downloaded from firefox as well. Thank you!

on 9.8.1 dual download app notifications. Redmi note 5. you have to double whip the notification of the download application

MI5x with Oxygen bootloader and modified TWRP gives an invalid zip error for 9.8.1, any reason why that could happen?

Hi, in the first page about installation of this rom i read :" Never wipe system or persist ", ok, it's clear, but i can wipe "Internal storage" ? my device is mi9 SE.

About decryption, if before flashing i remove pin, facial image, fingerprint, only in this case is possible to wipe System ?

Thank's, i need theese info, today will finish the time for unlocking the phone.

Reactions: Androidgye
Status
Not open for further replies.