Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to enter edl mode and install using miflash tool, it worked for me in the past.
Note that in edl mode there is no screen indication on the phone.
Google the command to enter edl, I believe it is fastboot boot edl but I am not sure...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I have a lot battery drain other Person have the same problem
05aa3811b1aaf7477cbaf836326f5070.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

MiFlash gave a "not catch checkpoint" error during the flash and now neither fastboot nor recovery are working. My device does show up on MiFlash though. Is this a hardbrick?

i don't know but after flash with this version sometimes i loose magisk root... reboot and all work... could be a problem of this rom version ?
(note5pro)

Reactions: JoseCSS
i don't know but after flash with this version sometimes i loose magisk root... reboot and all work... could be a problem of this rom version ?
(note5pro)
You don't loose root (assuming you flash magisk after Rom) but if you start the wrong magisk manager (not the previously hidden one) it's shown as not installed, ensure you start the one installed earlier (prior updating).

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

You don't loose root (assuming you flash magisk after Rom) but if you start the wrong magisk manager (not the previously hidden one) it's shown as not installed, ensure you start the one installed earlier (prior updating).

Regards.

tx but i loose root.. all apps with root not working... after reboot all work from some hours\days..
happen from monday (i flashed this rom monday..)

tx but i loose root.. all apps with root not working... after reboot all work from some hours\days..
Hmm, that's weird, are we talking about magisk 19.3?

I read 2 people more, and my RN5 is in the same situation.

Root is lost some hours after re/flashing Magisk.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.tediosi
Hatalarla dolu, kaç yerde ingilizce yazıyor çevirisi yapılmamış. Ön kamera çalışmıyor. Kilit ekranında dondu takılmalar var. pil yüzdesini simgenin yanına alınca karınca duasından beter küçücük belli belirsiz yazıyor. Batarya aşırı hızlı bitiyor. Nasıl bu kadar olumlu oy almış anlamıyorum? Sağlam çalışan romu daha çok bozmuşlar. Güncelleme vatandaş boşuna zaman kaybı...
Please, for a lot of users at XDA, English is not our mother tongue but we try to write in English here. Otherwise only a small portion of people will be able to understand. Thanks

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

I got Mi A2 (jasmine sprout). I downloaded mi6x and tried to install from twrp. But it said "this package is wayne". Which zip should i download and install? And does this rom have critical bugs? Which version i prefer? Thanks

I got Mi A2 (jasmine sprout). I downloaded mi6x and tried to install from twrp. But it said "this package is wayne". Which zip should i download and install? And does this rom have critical bugs? Which version i prefer? Thanks
Mi A2 is not an MIUI device, it's Android One. Our ROMs don't support your device. Any attempt to force the device to run our ROM is not supported by us.

I am unfortunately still randomly losing root. My research has led me to XDA and onto other sites all confirming that some rooted devices might experience random stopping of the magiskd daemon, usually caused by some kind of memory management or app management killing the daemon. A reboot restarts the daemon and magisk management. Redmi note 7 / 9.8.1 /magisk 19.3 - magisk manager 7.3.2

Last edited:

Another person with RMN5pro. The same thing happens to me. The root disappears almost every day and I have to reboot to keep it running.

Last edited:
Another person with RMN5pro. The same thing happens to me. The root disappears almost every day and I have to reboot to keep it running.

i flashed previous rom and no more happen.. i think is a problem of this version rom for RMN5pro.. i think.. but i don't know for sure..

Last edited:
Mi8. Also have a battery drain issue. At some point something prevents phone to sleep. Reboot helps but not for long.
Screenshot_2019-08-08-20-39-28-732_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Hello friends, I have a newly purchased mi9, I have installed this rom and when I speak on the calls you hear very low, any ideas? thanks for your work is wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.