• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows no service on lockscreen, MI 9
552814581c331768c99a50c2de0880b4.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Last edited:
Redmi Note 7 - Lavender

Dirty flashed from clean 9.8.9. Seems like the notification bug is solved and new Ultra Battery Saver is amazing!
I had problems only with BSG's *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* where the Advanced HDR+ doesn't work, but standart HDR+ should work.

Very nice ROM, one of the best for this device, thank you
same here on my whyred (note 5 pro), *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* does'nt take pictures with front camera and hdr enhanced does'nt work, only hdr+ since update to 9.8.15

"wipe system"its mean "via twrp do wipe-advanced wipe-system partition"?

Now I updated twrp to the latest version from this thread (twrp3.3.1-37), many times tried to install the "old" versions such as mi9_9.7.22, mi9_9.8.1 and mi9_9.8.15, but nothing helped: the system did not boot, and twrp did not recognize data in folders.
When, after installing 9.8.1, I immediately wanted to install magisk, butwas written in the log that "cannot mount / system partition"

To recover data, do I need to first make twrp able to see it? Or is it connected with the version of the system that is installed in the system?
Is installing xiaomi.eu image, writing '/system' partition on my phone?

Previously(when all was fine), when entering twrp, he asked for a password to decrypt the data - I don’t understand why now he doesn’t.
I hope the data is not damages, but just need a password decryption when twrp asks me for it
In twrp wipe system, all cache, data then install the rom your looking.

This is really nice surprise. AoD changed automatically when phone in roaming mode:) like this!
8ab52eb3a75b6291038b0ee53573f399.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Don415
In my case, I with this recovery (TWRP-3.3.1-0601-XIAOMI9-CN-wzsx150), was able to install the last two builds (9.8.10 and 9.8.15) by TWRP.
And my MI9 is also decrypted.

Is it necessary for me to upgrade my recovery to this version, since the one I have is working perfectly?

You could do nandroid backups and restore them? You could install update.zip from internal sdcard?
With the new version, you can.

You could do nandroid backups and restore them? You could install update.zip from internal sdcard?
With the new version, you can.

I don't usually do nandroid backups. And yes, I can install all .zip from internal storage.

I have the stable Miui.es ROM installed and when I flash the developer at the end of the installation I get ERROR 7. I tried several versions of TWRP but nothing.
Can somebody help me?

I don't usually do nandroid backups. And yes, I can install all .zip from internal storage.
I had the same twrp, as you have and i could not install from or write to encrypted partition. I'm lucky with the new one.

I have the stable Miui.es ROM installed and when I flash the developer at the end of the installation I get ERROR 7. I tried several versions of TWRP but nothing.
Can somebody help me?
Error 7 usually means your flashing the wrong Rom for your phone.

I'm also able to flash in twrp without problems with that version of twrp for K20 pro. The only downside is that the phone is decrypted. I don't see anything else. The phone is working flawless.

Can somebody help me?
Wipe data, reboot in recovery, copy rom to phone from pc, flash rom in recovery.

vấn đề trên redmproblem on redmi 6 pro. Too much RAM is used, causing stuttering and jerking. All applications running in the background have been turned off, delete those that are not in use but still ineffective.temporarily return to the ROM first.

Reactions: drewmerc
same here on my whyred (note 5 pro), *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* does'nt take pictures with front camera since updated to 9.8.15
Confirmed selfie camera of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* does not work with my whyred; however, has no problem with my Riva. Odd indeed..

Status
Not open for further replies.