Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation (German) of the AOD update isn't complete. Some strings are in English. No problem - just as a information.

Dirty update on dipper. Looks good. Thanks guys.
I can not confirm. For me, all strings seem to be translated correctly in German. I just looked.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Installed, so far all good except the media issue with work profile from last week.
Thank you again

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I can not confirm. For me, all strings seem to be translated correctly in German. I just looked.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Well, no problem, as I said. But I can see "English". ;-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-16-10-02-15-297_com.miui.aod.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-16-10-02-15-297_com.miui.aod.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 526
  • Screenshot_2019-08-16-10-02-32-028_com.miui.aod.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-16-10-02-32-028_com.miui.aod.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 522
Hi, I have a xiaomi mi mix 2. I have installed this rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_9.8.15_v10-9.zip
twrp installs the rom but at the moment of turning on the cell phone it stays in the "MIX" logo and never starts the system. What could I do?. I am without a cell phone. I have installed twrp twrp-3.3.1-1-chiron. Thank you so much

Me too. Safety net - failed

Στάλθηκε από το MI 9 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hi, I have a xiaomi mi mix 2. I have installed this rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_9.8.15_v10-9.zip
twrp installs the rom but at the moment of turning on the cell phone it stays in the "MIX" logo and never starts the system. What could I do?. I am without a cell phone. I have installed twrp twrp-3.3.1-1-chiron. Thank you so much
Is this the first time when you try install EU rom?
If yes then have you formatted old system in twrp? Not wiped.

Is this the first time when you try install EU rom?
If yes then have you formatted old system in twrp? Not wiped.
yes.Yes, the first time I install it. I followed the instructions given in the publication. When installing twrp, I also installed the rom and wipe everything (except in the system as the tutorial says). thank you very much for your prompt response

yes.Yes, the first time I install it. I followed the instructions given in the publication. When installing twrp, I also installed the rom and wipe everything (except in the system as the tutorial says). thank you very much for your prompt response
Give a report if you succesfully have it booted.

It happened to me the same, make "format data" and install rom again (first screen on twrp swipe to let modify partitions)

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
I have that same problem. When you add a fingerprint, the device restarts continuously.

Reactions: joy427
Newer TWRP recovery and then reboots. I use this method with Mix2

Mi8 work fine. Only have two bugs,
1. Long pass power button always cannot activate Google assistant
2. Notification of Gmail apps contact text is black when I using dark mode

Status
Not open for further replies.