MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain how to change the system font? because even with magisk modules only changes the source of apps and the system always remains the same

Hi, look here ... "settings - display - system font" there you can change it and you can download many other fonts

i m using eu rom 10.3 in redmi 5 plus now i want to install miui 11 but when i try to wipe its show internet storage error .

i m using eu rom 10.3 in redmi 5 plus now i want to install miui 11 but when i try to wipe its show internet storage error .

Hi you cant format the internet :cool: you mean internal or ?

What did you try -> wipe and format ? Please describe in detail what you did and check if the filesystems are mounted

You can install it over the existing firmware ... mostly it works.

Last edited:
Mi Mix 2s. NO ROOT
SafetyNet Test is failing. I think it starts when GPay was updated 2 days ago. Need to test GPay payment but i expecting it to fail also.
In Google Play device is certified

Mi Mix 2s. NO ROOT
SafetyNet Test is failing. I think it starts when GPay was updated 2 days ago. Need to test GPay payment but i expecting it to fail also.

say in detail what you have ... magisk, safetypatch ...

java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(Unknown Source:27)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int com.android.internal.widget.VerifyCredentialResponse.getResponseCode()' on a null object reference
at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.verifyCredential(Unknown Source:13)
at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.verifyPassword(Unknown Source:8)
at com.android.settings.eq.a(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.settings.ek.c(Unknown Source:8)
at com.android.settings.ek.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(Unknown Source:20)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
... 3 more

My mi9 doesn't pass.Today I haven't been able to pay through Google play.Everything was correct last week.Looks like the change has come with latest Google pay update.Is there a way to fix it without root?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Mi Mix 2s. NO ROOT

Which version of xiaomi.eu are u using?.Mine is 9.9.26

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
I have only unlocked bootloader. I never use magisk or make other modification. Just installed clean 9.9.26v2
I was able to use Gpay in Monday.
EDIT: I just go to test Gpay in local store. Payment fail

I was one of the mi9 users having crazy bugs like no wifi, reboots every minute. I tried to clean flash 9.9.27 V3 and so far so good. I had setup the device with all acounts and everything is looking good so far.

Hello friends. Yesterday I installed the ROM. In principle it goes well. Everything I tried worked.

i try format data now its flash fine and works well. but this tray is not showing on my home screen :/

thanks for reply . stamp on photo not working, some times reading mode is not working, hidden content on lock screen on dailer and contact not working hope it fix in next update .

This is my first xiaomi.eu rom, I'm on 9.9.3, if I install my ota update for miui 11,do I have to do a full backup and restore or will all settings be the same as its not a flashing update, any info greatly appreciated thanks

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.