MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauron3256

Members
Sep 21, 2019
Dirty flashed it on Vince yesterday. Been using it since then. Better energy management than the MIUI 10.3.2 stable release, but it feels like translations and dark mode are half done(settings app shows both English and Greek ftrings and is whiter than white despite dark mode being activated). Other than that, it's overally a very welcome upgrade in both aesthetics and performance!

xuromi

Members
Oct 4, 2019
Hello.Im really happy using this rom for years in different devices.I know that is really an early stage with Android 10 and Miui 11 as well but at this time, using the device for paying is a MUST and so interact with assistant using voice.Ok Google seems to be fixed but payment is still a big pain in the ass.
Are you please going to fix it?.Seems like everybody cares about icon size and not basic useful things.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
For me it is not important that the payment with the mobile does not work. I use a card, and I prefer other things to work and that doesn't work.
Ideally, everything works.
But since we each have our tastes and priorities, we will each have a different opinion.

Reactions: jmrush

iGears88

Members
May 18, 2019
I will back to 9.8.1, still some applications with problems

Burakelt

Members
Oct 5, 2019
Hello, I am a newbie here. I want to ask if I can install this rom by using TWRP without losing my data? I am now using Global Beta latest.

xuromi

Members
Oct 4, 2019
Data is always lost. Make a copy of them.
I have installed it, but I don't have a network.
and now I have verified that the imei does not appear in the phone settings.
I don't know whether to reinstall the rom, or if to return to stock.

sokin

Members
Jan 17, 2014
Mi9, 9.9.26 first version, twrp-3.3.1-41, no root, dirty flash without wiping cache/dalvik.
Failed to send SMS on both sims. All settings are correct.
Anyone else?
Any ideas?

Alan098765

Members
Sep 16, 2019
Do full cloud back up with xiaomi and Google, then reinstall rom and format data,factory reset, everything should work good,clean install, save any songs you have on internal memory to your sd card first to. turn off all your screen locks to make it easier, no encryption then,

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hello.Im really happy using this rom for years in different devices.I know that is really an early stage with Android 10 and Miui 11 as well but at this time, using the device for paying is a MUST and so interact with assistant using voice.Ok Google seems to be fixed but payment is still a big pain in the ass.
Are you please going to fix it?.Seems like everybody cares about icon size and not basic useful things.

We consider mobile payment a major feature, but Google doesn't make it easy for us. Bypassing their security measures is a constant chore, we do what we can. This is especially problematic since Android 10.

redzwhen

Members
Dec 24, 2017
Hello, I am a newbie here. I want to ask if I can install this rom by using TWRP without losing my data? I am now using Global Beta latest.
First install Titanium backup then back up your data there. Because you need to clean flash the rom when you shift from Stock to Eu rom or any custom rom.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Burakelt

Kanber

Members
Nov 30, 2013
Hi ty for your hard work, my phone mi 8, when hide notch its not fit for screen(notch option 2)

Last edited:

shaitkhalid

Members
Sep 29, 2019
I got 4 h 30 min in SOT no gaming just browsing and watching YouTube offline it smoth but the battery is not good
It's killing me is there any recommendations of a Better costum rom with better SOT

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.