MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no more support for Android 7.1 devices

That's very disappointing news :/

Am I correct this is a xiaomi.eu team decision?

If so, is there any way to convince you guys to support 7.1? Those older devices really benefit greatly from the extra performace from xiaomi.eu. It s juust enough to keep them for a year longer instead of disposing of them.

Thanks for a reply. But I have actually identified the issue (don't know why I didn't try it before). It was Anti-flicker setting in display settings. After I have disabled it, everything is smooth as hell.

Thanks was wondering why scrolling was so bad with the new update. Disabled anti flicker and it's back to normal.

Reactions: thegr0m
Thanks for all the hard work, great job.

Mi9, Chinese 8/128gb.

Numerous installs, dirty from 9.8.26, all worked fine until I noticed auto rotate not working. Tried to calibrate via CIT... Phone starts freezing.

Then did complete wipe (when including system most recently).

Still no luck, accelerometer, gyroscope etc...

Thoughts? Possible to install stock? Have read the threads but can't find how I would revert to original to test the hardware is working.

Thanks in advance

Please remove these ugly icons and set the default icons of the Play Store!

Tested. The font is unsuitable for non-Chinese languages. It still has missing glyphs and it's almost monospace - looks ridiculous. No wonder Xiaomi restricted the font to be used on China ROM only. I doubt we'll be using that one.

Since the mi8 Xiaomi.Eu isn't out yet, I have been using the chinese beta, and I am not having any issues with the font? Seriously, its been working flawlessly. I made a post earlier with screenshots, just wanted to let you know.

Dirty flash on my MiMax 3. Everything works fine, so far. Root with magix also succsessful. Needs some days for testing if something went wrong. Good job . Thx.

Looks like were missing the Milan Pro font and the font size and spacing feature. i guess on my Mi Mix 3.
The new AoD styles are awesome, truly artistic.

Reactions: xeGox and thegr0m
I installed twrp recovery in my Mi9T but I can not enter it, just enter the stock recovery.
I need help.

Thanks for all the hard work, great job.

Mi9, Chinese 8/128gb.

Numerous installs, dirty from 9.8.26, all worked fine until I noticed auto rotate not working. Tried to calibrate via CIT... Phone starts freezing.

Then did complete wipe (when including system most recently).

Still no luck, accelerometer, gyroscope etc...

Thoughts? Possible to install stock? Have read the threads but can't find how I would revert to original to test the hardware is working.

Thanks in advance
Solved - check the post at 2am today from Cealdyn - thank you, sorted!

I installed twrp recovery in my Mi9T but I can not enter it, just enter the stock recovery.
I need help.

I have already found the solution in this topic.

Reactions: ierv69
I believe mi9 in general has problems with sensores. Mine is one of them. I thought it was ok but I started to see many mi9 users starring to complain and decided to test my phone. Screen don't rotate, screen brightness is always on max, screen won't turn off on calls for example.
Using aida64, it says my phone only has 2 sensores.
Screenshot_2019-09-28-05-08-15-572_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg

Reactions: rjreis
Status
Not open for further replies.