MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recheck your apn settings. Works fine on me.
You dont know what is apn? Really not have or have signal is apn? Stupid idea. Please learn and write again.
You copy and paste strupid things about apn. You can delete apn and You will be have signal too.
Now i delete apns and have signal and can call and send sms.
Apn is access for mobile internet and accsss to channel to send mms. Nothing to do with signal...
28f3f42c80c03b1410a54319c8a81a70.jpg
e990c39c5580e5fba7afde3f5df372a0.jpg

Learn what is apn and please stop wroting not true things

Last edited:
I have already found the solution in this topic.

I had the same problem, fastboot reboot didn't work for me. So after installing the twrp just pressed vol + and power and enter twrp.. Hope it helped..

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
There is no new font Milan Pro, but its settings are. It works very poorly on Mi MIX 3. I can hardly type this text.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-28-10-23-09-466_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-28-10-23-09-466_com.android.settings.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 339
Managed to get this to work! Somehow updater had wiped persist partition. Fixed it by flashing this persist.img. It is done from TWRP, just need to mount Persist partition first, then flash that image and voila.

@Pachenko_Gr you might have the same thing going on. Test if light or proximity sensors work. If not, you need to do the same.

Also @dreko2000 you had light sensor problem. Does your other sensors work? Can you get screen to rotate landscape?
Worked for me too. Had to put my mi account password on first boot to unlock the phone and now is ok. With Aida64 I could only see 2 sensors. After flashing the persist file you shared, I can now see all sensors and are working

Reactions: cealdyn
Mi 9, upgrade successfully to MIUI 11 through dirty flash!
Major bugs: all sensors except proximity don't work at all! the system won't detect them at all! We need the persist.img but the ROM rolled out just in recovery model!
What to do ?

My Result after Dirty Flash (Dalvik+Cache Wipe) on MI 9 SE:
(No Offensive, just trying to be helpful)

- Overall bad performance on animations.
- Lagging generally
- Needs some "thinking time" before opening apps or keyboard
- Batterylife worse than on MIUI 10
- (i dont care, but antutu score is a bit worse than on MIUI 10)

- AOD is very nice extended!
- PiP finally works with fullscreen gestures!
- I think, camera stuttering is gone (need to check this further)

// Someone has an idea, if Clean flashing (Factory Reset) will eliminate the system stutters?

Thanks MIUI Team!

Same here, but i did a clean flash.
Battery is the same for me.

Reactions: Zezebro
On Mi9 dirty flash from 9.9.3 to 9.9.26 with no problems.
I have lag to after unlock the device the icons are showing very slow,some apps open hard,no problem with auto brightness,no problem with sensors, the only problem for me is the notofication from whatsup,on lock screen it shown me 3 rounds of notification.
Any ideea how to solve notification problem ?

I had the same problem, finally I went back to last MIUI 10 stable. I found that lot of people using mi 9T had the same issue. Nobody find solution yet
Using Russian zip twrp script with format data, then advanced wipe cache dalvik data and system, flashing rom and rm verity on advanced before rebooting menu all is working

Mi 9, upgrade successfully to MIUI 11 through dirty flash!
Major bugs: all sensors except proximity don't work at all! the system won't detect them at all! We need the persist.img but the ROM rolled out just in recovery model!
What to do ?

9T. Dirty flash from previous EU 10 build.
There was a serious problem. When lowering the notification panel, the entire interface slides down. When closed, bounces back. It looks disgusting. I tried to flash over again with the cache wipe, but it did not help. Does anyone else have this kind of problem? Is there a fix without clean install?
Video -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You must format user data, as its been suggested on the thread numerous times

FYI : make a full TWRP backup and save it for the future. Persist issues are easily resolved simply by restoring persist images via TWRP.

For example see my attached screenshot, you place these files in a backup folder and place that inside the TWRP backup folder. Now it's easy to restore just the persist images alone.
Persist Images.png

Managed to get this to work! Somehow updater had wiped persist partition. Fixed it by flashing this persist.img. It is done from TWRP, just need to mount Persist partition first, then flash that image and voila.

@Pachenko_Gr you might have the same thing going on. Test if light or proximity sensors work. If not, you need to do the same.

Also @dreko2000 you had light sensor problem. Does your other sensors work? Can you get screen to rotate landscape?
[/QUOTE

Perfect !!!

When I ROOT by magisk new version for miui 11(mi9) through TWRP then it go to logo miui8 and crashes and I must flash Rom again to re-enter!

Mi Xiaomi Mi9 permanece sin ser detectado después de la actualización, todo funciona bien solo si no detecta el sim, ¿tiene alguna idea de cómo resolver el problema?
Pero si tienes señal o no hay red? , Otra cosa es que te salga un mensaje diciendo que no se pude activar tu Sim, éste es tu caso? De ser así no te preocupes, ya que la Sim no la compraste en China ya que es un servicio exclusivo para ese país. Espero que sea tu caso.

Reactions: sowek
Status
Not open for further replies.