MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I've reinstalled everything making a clean flash and I've noticed some stuttering while jumping between apps and (maybe I'm wrong) a heavy RAM usage... with only Whatsapp opened my rn7 uses more or less 2 gb RAM <.<

Is this intended or is it a bug?

It seems like MIUI 11 has performance issues on my Mi 8 Lite, the Lawnchair Launcher is lagging a lot, and other parts of MIUI are lagging a bit as well.

Hey :)

I did a dirty flash via TWRP - and it works fine till now :)
But generally speaking... since more than a year I updated "dirty" via TWRP - is there any disadvantage or in other words should I do a clean install or at least wipe the cache and dalvik every few month?!
Normally never.

Sent from my MI 8

Mi 8 here fresh install:

Magisk ok with canard build (19.5 v19404) look on xda

Bugs round:
- force close on security settings, can't register fingerprint, face recognition or bluetooth unlock
- no led during charging and notification, at least on dod mode.

No led in DND or Silent mode occurs also on mix2s and max3 (on notification or while charging via cable or wireless).
Waiting to developers to Mark as know bug...

Redmi Note 5 (whyred) working beautifully.
Thanks again guys!

Hi,
Did you dirty flash or clean install? I have terrible lag, have to wait 5-20 s for home screen to appear on my Whyred.
What launcher do you use?

Where can I find vpn always-on?

While everything works flawless on my mi9, I can't seem to find any such seeing and once my connection changes, vpn is gone and needs to be enabled manually again (with the toggle)

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

It seems like MIUI 11 has performance issues on my Mi 8 Lite, the Lawnchair Launcher is lagging a lot, and other parts of MIUI are lagging a bit as well.
many launchers are lagging. Like Nova, Evie Launcher, Lawnchair. Only Poco launcher is well. I hope this will be fixed in the following builds

Installed on mi5, the problems I found so far are:
  • Quick reply: WhatsApp is not present
  • Google calendar is not synchronizing, and with a Microsoft account you can't even view the option for synchronizing the calendar
  • You can't search from the browser omnibox, it only loads the about:blank page
Thanks @Igor Eisberg

Xiaomi mi 9, Normal flash from latest miui10 (update) , the Auto rotations doesn't work.
Install Aida64 and see your phone sensors. Might be missing as happened to me and more friends here. Need to flash a persist.img file in twrp to solve that

Please let us know if it worked better with clean flash.
Clean install.. unfortunately it doesn't help much.
Not fluid, it lag, sometimes when you open few apps and put them in background and you wanna jump between them - phone freez.
Otherwise it's good :)
Battery seems ok, but when I charging I think that is little hotter then before.

Hope that this will help.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy My Mi9 reboots randomly. After the reboot a message appears, something like "Find device suddenly stopped". I deactivated the function of find device, but it didn't solve the problem.
I'm on German language and did a clean install of MIUI 11.
I had the same problem. My Wi-Fi seems the problem en when i changed my router the problem vanished

Has already been mentioned twice on this thread, but i really miss that feature: Location History doesn't work anymore in Google Maps, on my K20 Pro.

Anyone here on Android 10 whose location history still works?
Yes you're right busy noticed after your comment. mi mix 3 so might be a general issue

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Dirty flash.

Another issue, was there before some months or so, now again:
After using AndroidAuto (connected to a car head unit) the screen flickers and phone freezes after disconnecting from car. Very annoying bug.
Try another cable. It worked for me

Status
Not open for further replies.