MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone who installed the updated version show screenshot of icon size? I don't see anything wrong with how they are currently, any smaller would be silly

Hi thanks for the update
I have a question here id this rom supported for the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* to be installed
I mean is the API 2 for the camera enabled or i need to root the device
Device is Mi 8 Lite

well... something is wrong <.<

Was auto-backlighting and call recording corrected in version 2 for mi9t?
Today, when the phone was ringing, there was a black screen again, it was impossible to answer the call

I had flashed 9.9.27 build on mi Mi8 in 28 August nd its works fine... Today 1 October they are released another 9.9.27 build for mi 8 nd mi 9 .... Now i need to flash the latest 9.9.27 build?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dattohead
I had flashed 9.9.27 build on mi Mi8 in 28 August nd its works fine... Today 1 October they are released another 9.9.27 build for mi 8 nd mi 9 .... Now i need to flash the latest 9.9.27 build?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Post #1001

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Mi9
Dirty flash 9.9.27 over 9.9.26 and then wipe cache and dalvin with no problem,but even after this update still is lag on the icons after unlock the device , the icons appear from nowhere very slow,try to disable the animation effect from developer menu and accesbility menu but is no change.

Thanks so much for the update!
Mi Max 3 performance is normal.
But with the scale of the fonts, there’s still something wrong ..

Dirty flashed on rn7: smooth as it should be, with Limitless theme icons are ok. Very nice work guys, thank you!

Redmi note 7.. 9.9.26 v2 dirty flash over 9.9.26... Excellent!!! No more lags!!! I love you devs!!! ahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.