MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think better wait 2 or 3 updates until they fix the problems

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Drity flashed 9.9.27 V2 from 9.9.26 on my Mi9 (wiped cache and system just this time) and its working great. No more lags, icons are smaller and font is thinner by default.

For me the icons in v2 are also to big so i took in themes app an other theme in favorite

I don't see any problem with icons in previous version or your screenshots. They are already small enough, miui icons used to be much bigger. Btw, why do you want tiny icons? It just gives more empty space between them which can result in missing icon tap.

I don't see any problem with icons in previous version or your screenshots. They are already small enough, miui icons used to be much bigger. Btw, why do you want tiny icons? It just gives more empty space between them which can result in missing icon tap.
For me, smaller one look nicer

Drity flashed 9.9.27 V2 from 9.9.26 on my Mi9 (wiped cache and system just this time) and its working great. No more lags, icons are smaller and font is thinner by default.
For me, smaller one look nicer

Can you show a screenshot of current size. Personally I don't like small icons and think v1 is already too small. I have a phone with MIUI 8 and think the size is perfect. Then Apple reduced the size and Xiaomi copied them. I checked v1 size compared to my iphone and icon size is identical. Unless v1 on some devices had a bug which made icons bigger, on my phone, if v2 makes them smaller I think it would look silly.

Reactions: carlofarina
Can you show a screenshot of current size. Personally I don't like small icons and think v1 is already too small. I have a phone with MIUI 8 and think the size is perfect. Then Apple reduced the size and Xiaomi copied them. I checked v1 size compared to my iphone and icon size is identical. Unless v1 on some devices had a bug which made icons bigger, on my phone, if v2 makes them smaller I think it would look silly.
Look on page 42

Where did you get the update from? I got OTA offered in the morning, upon confirming download it said that the MD5 is wrong. So I went to Sourceforge, it was visible in 9.9.27 folder, but disappeared since. 9.9.26 isn't visible also at the moment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-01-09-39-02-830_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-01-09-39-02-830_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    566.9 KB · Views: 261
Regarding WiFi hotspot repeater it is recovered in this version? Was a very good option in Oreo ROMs.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Where did you get the update from? I got OTA offered in the morning, upon confirming download it said that the MD5 is wrong. So I went to Sourceforge, it was visible in 9.9.27 folder, but disappeared since. 9.9.26 isn't visible also at the moment.
I downloaded 9.9.26 for about one hour from here and not ota

Look on page 42

That icon size looks identical to v1 of this rom I have on my phone. But another user said the icon size is smaller in v2. Either it was a bug on some devices or the change is so small its pointless. Either way... I hope if I update to this v2 it wont make the icons smaller cause I think they're already too small :)

That icon size looks identical to v1 of this rom I have on my phone. But another user said the icon size is smaller in v2. Either it was a bug on some devices or the change is so small its pointless. Either way... I hope if I update to this v2 it wont make the icons smaller cause I think they're already too small :)
What i can say i installed v2 on my mi9t and on my mi8 and for me the icons looks same as v1 so i installed a theme (look page 42) to get smaller icons. Everyone how he likes.

Reactions: Astyero
There is also a bug in screen awake. When i download something on the lockscreen the screen permanently turns on

Status
Not open for further replies.