MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9 V3 updated via updater (i opened the zip) and everything is fine. i was on V1 before that. 1 thing: i have no Milan Pro font, just Roboto

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI 9 eszközömről
import as theme in theme app and then choose font

Attachments

• MILan Pro MIUI 11 Font .mtz
    307 KB · Views: 1,388
Last edited:
Reactions: vcdwelt
Mi 8 SE - at the moment everything is fine. Updated by OTA. Thanks dev. Team.

Изпратено от моят MI 8 SE с помощта на Tapatalk

Ok, as I have no issue with V2, I'm trying to download V3... Will see and post the result

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
I'm on V3, dual app is working! Until now, no issues, I'm able to disconnect and reconnect to WiFi, no reboots, all looks good

Reactions: Lwrnt
MI9 rom reuploaded..
Dual apps fixed.. reboots also..
Could this be applied to MI9T PRO/K20 PRO? I rolled back to v1 cause had the same issues and I'm afraid of trying to update again.

Never mid, just saw you just did upload :p Thx!

Hi Guys,

Good day, I hope you can help me as I am new here but I've been following this website since I owned a xiaomi device.
I have mi9T/K20 device and everything is working well on miui 11 v1 and had no any issues.

When my phone notified me of an update to v2, i immidiately downloaded and installed it over the current miui11 v1 installed, I guess that is called dirty flashing.

After that starts my problem, my phone keeps on rebooting every couple of minutes, the wifi is not working properly though its connected and can browse but the IP is gone and when I go to wifi setting, its just blank.

It's now two days and I can use my phone properly due to the frequent reboots, I don't want to fresh install the OS as I have apps, contacts, messages and pictures in the phone and would be a hassle to start over.

I want to go back to V1 as I think that would solve my problem, but I can't seem to find the link as it was already updated to V2 :(

I hope you guys can help me out, its been driving me crazy and cant focus on my work. :(

Mi9T Pro
Gmail does not sync. Other Google apps sync fine.
No screen wake-up with notification, although selected.
Finally all apps update fine in V2 as it wasn't possible with V1, even with wipe data of Play Store.
After optimization, Gmail startup is constantly turned off, so there is no synchronization, turn on the startup

There is problem with gps on Mi5x. It cant locate me and I cant use google maps because it doesnt show my location in realtime. The software is v2 miui11.

X Launcher: Home screen icons are too large.

Unfortunately the icons are still too big?

How are they still too big if they are already smaller than the official miui 11 rom. You got to remember there are different screen size devices. 2 people with mi9 se already complained about v2 icon size being too small. Default size from v1 is best middle ground for all devices.

Mi 9T/Redmi K20
Dirty flashed, installed magisk and wiped cache and dalvik, I have only one problem: this version brake safety net cts profile. Part that no problem at all, I hope this problem will be fixed in the next update, good job devs :)

I'm on V3, dual app is working! Until now, no issues, I'm able to disconnect and reconnect to WiFi, no reboots, all looks good

Same here. WhatsApp widget don't work, but is ok. Dual apps are working now. Thank you.

Just wanted to report that on my Mi Mix 2 the MIUI rom (both 9.9.26 v1 as well as 9.9.26 v2) is running very smoothly. To my surprise, even the bluetooth stuttering in combination with my Volkswagen Golf VII is gone and the music now plays without a stotter... Many thanks to those who made this possible, keep up the good work!!!

I have 9.9.27 on my mi9 but it keeps telling me that there is a new update. Also, automatic DND is not working. I set a rule to activate automatically but it doesn't activate

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk
I have the same issue with DND mode on Mi9. It is not activating automatically.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Hello, big big worries side GPS, loss of signal, it is very boring ( Redmi Note 7 )
Yes, same problem here. Using .26v2. The GPS signal in cities and in the car used to be fine, but seems to have deteriorated since Miui 11. I life in the Netherlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.