MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In these rom for redmi note7 the gps issue (missing signal often and fix too longer) is resolved?
Thanks a lot.

Both mi8 and cc9 animations / pulse light when screen is off is not working.
Is there some trick to make it work?

Both mi8 and cc9 animations / pulse light when screen is off is not working.
Is there some trick to make it work?

That's funny because yesterday somebody was moaning about the permanent animations while downloading files. :cool:
It works definitely on Mi8. Try to set up the parameters again.

Reactions: ahil13
Hey. My phone is mi8 128 after 9.9.27 the wifi and Sim card is not working and I flashed the global beta, China beta and the last EU miui 10 rom and neither the wifi or the sim is working in any one of them and iam now stuck withe the activation screen
Please any help would be much appreciated.

There is a trouble with Facebook app, it keeps crashing all the times unless I clear all data but it's a mess
Screenshot_2019-10-03-14-07-26-012_com.miui.home.jpeg

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Hey. My phone is mi8 128 after 9.9.27 the wifi and Sim card is not working and I flashed the global beta, China beta and the last EU miui 10 rom and neither the wifi or the sim is working in any one of them and iam now stuck withe the activation screen
Please any help would be much appreciated. View attachment 26390
Did you try to flash persist.img or so?

That's funny because yesterday somebody was moaning about the permanent animations while downloading files. :cool:
It works definitely on Mi8. Try to set up the parameters again.
I have dirtyflashed mi8 and a new installation of my new cc9 - both are not working. I have tried changing style, AOD on or off but never works. What can be the problem?
Ohh i found the problem :) lockscreen notification must be enabled for the app

Clean Flashed the new 9.9.27 (Uploaded on 2 Oct)
Everything works fine!
The Soft Reboot mainly caused by Dual apps, got fixed in this version! Flash Magisk 19.4, working fine and using Whatsapp and Telegran in dual apps with no problem and no reboot at all!

Did you try to flash persist.img or so?
I don't know what you mean
But waht I did after the 9.9.27 update is
1-flash 9.9.3 via twrp and the results are not working
2-flash global beta 9.6.27 via fastboot not working
3-flash China beta via fastboot 8.12.13 not working
and now back to global beta again and still the same.

Okay I've a solution for this you might have broken your firmware partition that's why modem hardware is not working. Tell me your device's codename and also rom name that comes with your phone when you purchased it.
For example my device's codename is Raphael & rom name that came with my phone was QFKCNXM. So provide me these 2 name I'll give you a TWRP flashable file that could solve your issue

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Okay I've a solution for this you might have broken your firmware partition that's why modem hardware is not working. Tell me your device's codename and also rom name that comes with your phone when you purchased it.
For example my device's codename is Raphael & rom name that came with my phone was QFKCNXM. So provide me these 2 name I'll give you a TWRP flashable file that could solve your issue

My phone code name is dipper and it's a chinese version and came with global stable rom - don't know the rom name

did you accidently format persist partition in twrp while flshing any rom?

My phone code name is dipper and it's a chinese version and came with global stable rom - don't know the rom name
That's weird. A Chinese version phone should came up with a Chinese rom. However this is a Chinese firmware+vendor file as your device is Chinese. DOWNLOAD
Just flash this file using twrp and no need to wipe/format before or after flash this file. Hope this might fix your problem

Reactions: dawoud400
HMK20ProMI9TPro_9.9.26_v11-10 is hosted on AndroidFileHost but not Sourceforge.
Can that file be uploaded to Sourceforge? Every mirror on AndroidFileHost is giving me extremely slow and unreliable download speeds. Thanks

EDIT: Someone was nice enough to supply a google drive link a couple pages back...

this is the first version 9.9.26!!!

Very happy about this version! The new miui 11 works fine on the mi8pro! No bugs so far, only some translation items, but no problem. Recommend it!

Please any help would be much appreciated. View attachment 26390
i had this problem once a short moment with 9.9.27, but since 9.9.27 does not work, back to 9.9.26
and everything is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.