MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a goot SOT for our small batteries :) I did an estimation but didn't check really until low battery, will try tomorrow!

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

It's a goot SOT for our small batteries :) I did an estimation but didn't check really until low battery, will try tomorrow!

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
My daughter played 2.5 hours of her games + for me WhatsApp, browsing and 1 hour YouTube, I have over 60 apps. I am totally satisfied with the battery life.

V2 for mi 8 se, It sends me to fastboot mode when installing. :(

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Nearly all ok on my Mi 9T. The last uploaded ROM from yesterday is installed with greek TWRP twrp_davicni_3.3.1_30-09-2019_red_ss_miui-11.img.
Widevine Security Level: L1
Safetynet: failed
Settings > Location > App permission: Doesn't work when tapping it, no reaction

I have a Mi 9T too. :)

- Widevine: L1 (= so it's great)
- Safetynet: Was "Passed" but went "Failed" after 1 or 2 days. To fix this I installed "SafetyPatch" (Magisk module)
- Settings > Location > App permission: Doesn't work when tapping it, no reaction => I confirm this small issue too!

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Tengo mi A2 convertido a mi 6x, con la actualización la cámara no funciona, me di cuenta al sincronizar mi correo con la aplicación de correo Xiaomi que me aparece como MIX 2S, ¿qué debería ser? ¿estará bien así?

Attachments

• IMG_20191003_150047.jpg
    IMG_20191003_150047.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 304
I noticed that the MAC address is not fixed, it is mundane for several random addresses

--Mi 9( cepheus)

Device Encryption

good afternoon guys I need help with my redmi note 7, I already did the unlock but I can not install twrp, when I do the installation and boot, go to the encryption password screen, so that does not recognize my password and can not undo The encryption, my note 7 was with version 10.3.6 EEA, I installed the Global version 10.3.10 and still did not remove the encryption, already updated to the latest version and does not work.
I can't undo device encryption and install twrp .. I did all the procedures I found and it didn't work.

Last edited:
Criptografia de dispositivo

boa tarde pessoal preciso de ajuda com meu redmi note 7, ja fiz o desbloqueio mas não consigo instalar twrp, quando faço a instalação e inicializo, vou para a tela de senha de criptografia, para que não reconheça minha senha e não possa desfazer A criptografia, minha nota 7 foi com a versão 10.3.6 EEA, instalei a versão Global 10.3.10 e ainda não removi a criptografia, já atualizada para a versão mais recente e não funciona.
Não consigo desfazer a criptografia do dispositivo e instalar o twrp. Fiz todos os procedimentos que encontrei e não funcionou.
Sorry, but I don't think this forum belongs.

Criptografia de dispositivo

boa tarde pessoal preciso de ajuda com meu redmi note 7, ja fiz o desbloqueio mas não consigo instalar twrp, quando faço a instalação e inicializo, vou para a tela de senha de criptografia, para que não reconheça minha senha e não possa desfazer A criptografia, minha nota 7 foi com a versão 10.3.6 EEA, instalei a versão Global 10.3.10 e ainda não removi a criptografia, já atualizada para a versão mais recente e não funciona.
Não consigo desfazer a criptografia do dispositivo e instalar o twrp. Fiz todos os procedimentos que encontrei e não funcionou.
Tens de postar em inglês....

English please

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

I'm on the first 9.9.26, the néw ones are fully functional? For mi9?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Device Encryption

good afternoon guys I need help with my redmi note 7, I already did the unlock but I can not install twrp, when I do the installation and boot, go to the encryption password screen, so that does not recognize my password and can not undo The encryption, my note 7 was with version 10.3.6 EEA, I installed the Global version 10.3.10 and still did not remove the encryption, already updated to the latest version and does not work.
I can't undo device encryption and install twrp .. I did all the procedures I found and it didn't work.

Device Encryption

Format data in twrp

can anyone explain me step by step how to install this rom? I did not understand how it is explained to the first post. i have a mi9 and rom stock stable EEA. bootloader already unlocked

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Fast charge on a long cable disables when i off screen...no fast charge on a short cable...so weird...

can anyone explain me step by step how to install this rom? I did not understand how it is explained to the first post. i have a mi9 and rom stock stable EEA. bootloader already unlocked

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
Install twrp, and factory reset and install xiaomi.eu rom

Hello everyone.
My photo from cloud not come/synchronize to my phone.
Do someone have problem like me?

I know this rom is based on the China ROM. For example, on the Mi 9, the latest dev ROM available to the public is 9.8.22 based on MIUI 10. Where is the eu team getting their China ROM from to base their builds on if the latest public dev rom still shows 9.8.22?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: eggy1117
I know this rom is based on the China ROM. For example, on the Mi 9, the latest dev ROM available to the public is 9.8.22 based on MIUI 10. Where is the eu team getting their China ROM from to base their builds on if the latest public dev rom still shows 9.8.22?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

It's simple: eu team is a beta testers of china dev ROMs

And dev ROMs now closed for nondevstesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.