MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Anyone have issues with Amazfit bip not connecting to phone?
Used to work fine until V1, and now I can't connect...
Other devices do connect.
It is only the amazfit...

Mi6

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "trahzebuck, post: 505663, member: 218179"]
Даже если это правило не спрашивать ETA, вы, ребята, слишком ленивы или слишком дампы, чтобы прочитать хотя бы последнюю горстку комментариев перед публикацией этого дерьма?
[/ QUOTE]
Even if it's a rule not to ask for ETA, are you guys too lazy or too dump to read at least the last handful of comments before posting this crap?
Hear where it says that there will be updates every Friday, so I asked whether to wait today or not !!!
Even if it's a rule not to ask for ETA, are you guys too lazy or too dump to read at least the last handful of comments before posting this crap?
Hear where it says that there will be updates every Friday, so I asked whether to wait today or not !!!

• Angry
Reactions: ulsa
About the halb of the apps of my mi 9T are not usable with 9.9.26 MIUI 11. Can I downgrade to 9.8.15 MIUI 10 by clean wipe? Even with a TWRP-restore of data?
Thanks

Can anyone explain how to change the system font? because even with magisk modules only changes the source of apps and the system always remains the same

Hi all,

Mi6

For me there is no issue - it is working as always (on Redmi Note 5).

Mix 3
Dirty flashed v1 and all apps were randomly freezing so I dirty flashed v2. Now the apps stopped freezing and battery drains just a tad bit slower, but it's still killing the battery (I think AoD is guilty for the drain). I am now on 9,5h since last charge and 1,5h of SOT and the battery is only on 60%. Hopefully they fix it in the next updates. Everything else is working fine (gps, notifications, scrolling, facebook, etc.).

Thank you EU team, nice work as always ;)

Installed 9.9.27 over 9.9.26 in my Mi 9.

WiFi and Bluetooth not working.

Every 30 seconds or a minute the smartphone shuts down.

I coult flash 9.9.26 again and everything works ok again.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
It was related to Dual Apps. Deleted them and flashed again, and everything is ok now.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Hi all,

Mi6

No problem with my bip, mi6, 9.9.26

Can anyone explain how to change the system font? because even with magisk modules only changes the source of apps and the system always remains the same
Just download fonts with .mtz extensions and apply in the app themes, i did it and looks fine.
1b31e48eaff0dec317c085fa7f530402.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hi sorry this is probably a silly question but
Can someone please tell me if I update to miui 11,will my phone be updated to android 10 (Q) automatically, I don't really like the changes in 10,thank you

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hi sorry this is probably a silly question but
Can someone please tell me if I update to miui 11,will my phone be updated to android 10 (Q) automatically, I don't really like the changes in 10,thank you

Nice. You're asking the same question in at least three threads. Very nice....

Well, the nice answer is: It's depending on your device. There's Miui 11 with Android 9 and 10.
Funny, isn't it?

Checking the roms for your device would answer your question.

Nice. You're asking the same question in at least three threads. Very nice....

Well, the nice answer is: It's depending on your device. There's Miui 11 with Android 9 and 10.
Funny, isn't it?

Checking the roms for your device would answer your question.
OK, I'm new to this, thanks for not saying what you probably felt like saying, thank you again

Reactions: Karpfenhai
If your phone work ok why you want an update? We have the newest 11 and the v2 or 3 working perfect for most of us.

OK, I'm new to this, thanks for not saying what you probably felt like saying, thank you again

Hehe, at least it seems that you like sarcasm as much as I do. ;-)

This forum is about caring, helping and sharing.
In my (very long) experience it's better to push someone to do own research for information that is there without asking.
Spoonfeeding might be helpful now - but it won't bring you further - especially when you are new to it.

Give yourself a chance to learn and get a deeper knowledge about Miui and Android.
Try to understand post #1 and #2 - and I mean understand. ;-) Learn about the structure of the filenames of the roms - there is already your answer.
Use the search function. They have it for some reason... ;-)
And if you feel the urgent need to ask - give proper information. device, actual rom etc etc.

Then you'll have fun. Believe me, it's thrilling. :)

I don't want android 10, just miui 11,don't like all the changes in android Q, 9's very good

Status
Not open for further replies.