MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, at least it seems that you like sarcasm as much as I do. ;-)

This forum is about caring, helping and sharing.
In my (very long) experience it's better to push someone to do own research for information that is there without asking.
Spoonfeeding might be helpful now - but it won't bring you further - especially when you are new to it.

Give yourself a chance to learn and get a deeper knowledge about Miui and Android.
Try to understand post #1 and #2 - and I mean understand. ;-) Learn about the structure of the filenames of the roms - there is already your answer.
Use the search function. They have it for some reason... ;-)
And if you feel the urgent need to ask - give proper information. device, actual rom etc etc.

Then you'll have fun. Believe me, it's thrilling. :)
Yeah thanks, I already updated my cc9 from global 9.7.6 to xiaomi.eu 9.9.3 and I love it, this is my first xiaomi and I'm thrilled with it and all this xiaomi.eu support is amazing, it's all brilliant, thanks happy techin

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Does anyone uses miui 11 v1 on redmi 5 plus ?? I want to install it on my device but first I want to confirm the bug and issue on miui 11 .

Device Encryption

good afternoon guys I need help with my redmi note 7, I already did the unlock but I can not install twrp, when I do the installation and boot, go to the encryption password screen, so that does not recognize my password and can not undo The encryption, my note 7 was with version 10.3.6 EEA, I installed the Global version 10.3.10 and still did not remove the encryption, already updated to the latest version and does not work.
I can't undo device encryption and install twrp .. I did all the procedures I found and it didn't work

Looks like Google has changed safety net test.Is there any way to fix it without root?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Hi.
I will install this version on my global redmi note 5.
Back there are messages from a user who has tried it and does not give problems in this mobile.
I will comment. Thank you.

Thanks for this great rom,
The problem now is the icons ,in v2 become so small ,please fix that in the next build

As you can see theme APK the loading circle is not un the middle
431061e1a3ae879f8d7068f6491219e6.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

First issue.
Error 7 in twrp.
I check with twrp 3.3.1.0, 3.3.0.0, 3.2.1.0.

Same problem. Error 7.
zip is correct, no problem with it.

I tried to edit update-script, but there are no lines to edit.

Someone kwnow Anybody knows what could be the problem? Should we use more current twrp?
My phone: redmi note 5 global.

It says: E3004: this package is for cepheus devices; this is a whyred.

This rom is correct for redmi note 5 right?

Ops.
I think I downloaded what I shouldn't. This is the right thing?
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote5Pro_9.9.26_v11-9.zip

I had downloaded version 9.9.27. That does not work for redmi note 5.

Confirmed:
I'm dumb haha. I downloaded the rom from mi8.
I'm going to whip a little.
I'm going down the rom that I've named back, in a while I try.

Last edited:
Miui 11 beta should have a small bug on K20 Pro, maybe only encountered on my device
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* does not work in HDR mode
Module. Flash from Magisk can run in the background but does not appear when opening recent applications
Do you guys get the same error as me?

Reactions: failed.jpeg
someone who has served the camera in Miui 11 I have a my A2 converted to my 6x and the camera does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.