MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reflashed the phone with miflash and it's working now but every time I try to install this Rom it gives me that error there must be a step I'm missing
99.9% of the problems is bad twrp version, left overs from previous ROM (completely solves data format), corrupted ROM zip file or for not experience users is wrong device ROM version.

Reactions: neto.
99.9% of the problems is bad twrp version, left overs from previous ROM (completely solves data format), corrupted ROM zip file or for not experience users is wrong device ROM version.
I already tried several twrp do you recommend any?

Last edited:
Reactions: neto.
I'm going to sleep now, so to change to this Ron and root what are the steps.
I'm on global miui 10.3.5
Do I have do decrypt?

Thank you for all the help
From not EU ROM best option is:
Format data.
Make full wipe, just don't touch system.
Flash the ROM.
Flash magisk, i would recommend 19.4 beta.
Install magisk manager.
Flash SafetyPatch-v3.zip, for safetynet.

You will lose all the data and apps, so backup.

do you think when the mi 9 pro 5g comes out, will a rom for the italian language be released ?. I preordered it from sunsky

do you think when the mi 9 pro 5g comes out, will a rom for the italian language be released ?. I preordered it from sunsky
If you will read the OP Italian language is there :) Why do you think it will be removed (not added) only to the mi 9 pro 5g ROM ? :)

I'm on miui 10.3.5, I already tried everything to install this rom and always get error 7 and (structure needs cleaning) errors. can someone help please.
For me Error 7 meant I had zip for wrong device.

Before coming to xiaomi.euni was on an aosp rom with reading mode set to certain times. Now on xiaomi.eu even if reading mode is off the settings from my previous rom (through google backup) turn on reading mode for that time period and i cant turn it off.
Anyone know how to disable it without clean flashing and not using my google backup? If thats only way ill wait for new build.

Before coming to xiaomi.euni was on an aosp rom with reading mode set to certain times. Now on xiaomi.eu even if reading mode is off the settings from my previous rom (through google backup) turn on reading mode for that time period and i cant turn it off.
Anyone know how to disable it without clean flashing and not using my google backup? If thats only way ill wait for new build.
Just reflash eu rom again with only wipe cache/dalvik.

Dirty flash will reset settings? Is it a known thing? Ok ill try why not, new build should come out sometime with cn beta out yesterday.
Dirty flash doesn't reset settings but it can't hurt trying if it fixes the problem.

Dirty flash doesn't reset settings but it can't hurt trying if it fixes the problem.
Ok so its just a random suggestion or what? I dont want to factory reset, i dont think dirty will do anything since the night mode values are from google backup,,

Ok so its just a random suggestion or what? I dont want to factory reset, i dont think dirty will do anything since the night mode values are from google backup,,
Why are you waiting for new release then if dirty flash doesn't work? Or are you clean flashing it?

Why are you waiting for new release then if dirty flash doesn't work? Or are you clean flashing it?
Why would a dirty flash work??? The values for the night mode are from a google backup.
China beta cane out yesterday so if theres no release then ill clean flash without google backup.

Reactions: dogiex
Hi all,
I would like to ask if there is a DC dimming option for the Redmi K20/Mi9T in any ROM? Thanks in advanced!
:)

Hi guys!
Good job on this ROM!

I'm having a problem, i can't find Netflix, Samsung Wearable App on my Play Store?
What's happening?

Hi guys!
Good job on this ROM!

I'm having a problem, i can't find Netflix, Samsung Wearable App on my Play Store?
What's happening?
Do you have root?
Widevine on MIUI11 is still L3, it might be that.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Do you have root?
Widevine on MIUI11 is still L3, it might be that.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I've done root with magisk, tried to hide props.
I've green on profile verification on both SafetyNet profiles, however still no apps appearing on Play Store.

I had the exact same problem with MIUI 10 bro, so i think isn't L3 problem.

Still have to test the sensor. For video recording can't tell you anything, I've never used it. When I test the sensor I'll post my thoughts here. Btw somethint tells me that the problem has not been solved, lavender's proximity sensor is a real s*it lol

EDIT: experiencing some micro - lags when switching between apps, also it seems that Google Maps does not show the pointer on the map, maybe by clearing app cache can solve this, or maybe is because I've dirty flashed. This weekend I'll make a clean flash and see what's going on then...

Any update on the proximity sensor? Also, how is the battery backup? Is it the same as on MIUI 10 or is there any noticeable improvement?

• Sad
Reactions: Akr0n
Status
Not open for further replies.