MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
Good job on this ROM!

I'm having a problem, i can't find Netflix, Samsung Wearable App on my Play Store?
What's happening?
There is a module called xmlpack for vendor apps. For Netflix search xda for Sai Netflix it's not modded or something, just lets you install all the required packages that are needed on latest versions from Google play. Otherwise you can download and install the newest version you can find on apk mirror (which is old though)

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

I've done root with magisk, tried to hide props.
I've green on profile verification on both SafetyNet profiles, however still no apps appearing on Play Store.

I had the exact same problem with MIUI 10 bro, so i think isn't L3 problem.
Yeah, I have the same problem. On last releases of MIUI10 Widevine was L1 and after downloading the Netflix APK from APK pure everything worked smoothly. I have it running on MIUI11 but it only works with magisk module "liboemcrypro disabler" by iamacd. That's a workaround.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have the same problem. On last releases of MIUI10 Widevine was L1 and after downloading the Netflix APK from APK pure everything worked smoothly. I have it running on MIUI11 but it only works with magisk module "liboemcrypro disabler" by iamacd. That's a workaround.

Many Thanks!!
The major problem for me, isn't the Netflix.. it's my Samsung Gear S3 Frontier need Samsung Wearable from Play Store to work, and i can't find the app, such like Netflix.

I've searched on the internet and i found a related problem, it's because of bootloader that is unlocked.
I've tried to workaround with magisk, no luck on that!

i've returned to Global Rom on my Mi9T Pro and i'd to lock my bootloader again. Now everything works..
But the thing is that i really want to use xiaomi.eu ROM, it's way better and optimized.

Many Thanks!!
The major problem for me, isn't the Netflix.. it's my Samsung Gear S3 Frontier need Samsung Wearable from Play Store to work, and i can't find the app, such like Netflix.

I've searched on the internet and i found a related problem, it's because of bootloader that is unlocked.

i've returned to Global Rom on my Mi9T Pro and i'd to lock my bootloader again. Now everything works..
But the thing is that i really want to use xiaomi.eu ROM, it's way better and optimized.
That is something I ever wondered. Is there a way to bypass the detection of an unlocked bootloader?

That is something I ever wondered. Is there a way to bypass the detection of an unlocked bootloader?

I can't find nothing about it.
So, i've locked my bootloader again and installed Global ROM.

It's not what i really want, but at least i can use 100% of my Mi9T Pro.

how you locked bootloader?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Flash the fastboot rom with Xiaomi flash tool on your phone depending on what version it is (Chinese or global). Just select flash and lock and it's done. You can lock with fastboot commands but don't recommend to lock the bootloader while running or Xiaomi eu. Only lock the bootloader with original rom or your phone.

Flash the fastboot rom with Xiaomi flash tool on your phone depending on what version it is (Chinese or global). Just select flash and lock and it's done. You can lock with fastboot commands but don't recommend to lock the bootloader while running or Xiaomi eu. Only lock the bootloader with original rom or your phone.

Nothing to add!
100% Right

Reactions: Nuno Rocha
Do I have to keep my bootloader unlocked to keep updating with future xiaomi.eu rom, I already have twrp installed

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Many Thanks!!

I'm using a Gear S3 Classic and like you I'm not able to install Samsung wearable from PlayStore but if you grab the APK file, you can install it, then the app is able to download other required plugins, it works for me, even with unlocked bootloader

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm using a Gear S3 Classic and like you I'm not able to install Samsung wearable from PlayStore but if you grab the APK file, you can install it, then the app is able to download other required plugins, it works for me, even with unlocked bootloader

I've tried that too!
The Wearable app says "App not compatible with this Android Version"! :/

I've tried that too!
The Wearable app says "App not compatible with this Android Version"! :/
I have this version if it can help... Actually it was installed before dirty flash to Android Q but still working fine :)
29dc7abc08cdb8f91de1b17a9fb3083b.jpg

Thanks, will save this for my reference in future!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nuno Rocha
On latest version for MI 9se, Google backup is not working anymore

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-09-16-54-17-754_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-09-16-54-17-754_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 220
I can't find nothing about it.
So, i've locked my bootloader again and installed Global ROM.

It's not what i really want, but at least i can use 100% of my Mi9T Pro.
You can, you have to modify the boot cmdline. I created a patcher for the mix 3 on global, but I doubt it will work for other phones. I will look at making it rewrite the cmdline without being mix 3 global specific.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sp_ark
ROM for CC9 also runs on Mi 9 lite ? Anyone tested ?! For Germany ?!
It's named mi9 lite first so it'll work,these guys are good at what they do, there the exact same phone anyway, I'm running it on cc9 and it's brilliant

Reactions: mrkus21
Love the new sound for reminders in notes so much better than the last one, brilliant job xiaomi.eu, top class rom thanks so much

It's named mi9 lite first so it'll work,these guys are good at what they do, there the exact same phone anyway, I'm running it on cc9 and it's brilliant

Thanks a lot, I only buy new Xiaomi if theres a ROM here... haha. Need to change my Pocofone to mi9 lite, to get Beta ROM again.

Reactions: Alan098765
Status
Not open for further replies.