MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi6, i have problem with chrome - crashing. even after reinstall.
other browser - good
Works well here on Mi9... It's the first time someone is reporting a Chrome issue if I didn't miss something... Is it the only app crashing?

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Tried on Mi9 to play with bokeh and effecs, everything is working, maybe someone else with Mi9T can confirm?

Was working before idk why it doesn't now. I'll try reflashing the rom later

I've done everything now!
I've tested Widevine CDM and with Global ROM it was L1, now with bootloader unlocked, it's L3.

I'm using Mi9T Pro.

Works well here on Mi9... It's the first time someone is reporting a Chrome issue if I didn't miss something... Is it the only app crashing?

yes. only chrome and chrome beta. on miui10 was good

In the xiaomi mi 6x they do not bring the respective controls of the proximity sensors and gyroscope, so they do not work.

If you are reading this please fix it

Anyone knows why YouTube drain the battery? And how to solve it?
Thanks
a02dbe1cc7d68fb00d65937acf300422.jpg

Enviado desde mi MIX 3 mediante Tapatalk

Guy's on my mi mix 2s doesn't work anyway proximity sensor . Miui 11. What is happening with this xiaomi ?

Hi. Good morning. I am in the last rom development with a mi 9t pro, and I have to say that it goes perfectly, you do a magnificent job. I would like to ask for help with a notification that I get when using the browser and that I cannot remove. Let's see if you can help me. many thanks

Enter in: sim cards and mobile networks.
Establish data plan.
In additional settings, disable Data usage notifications, and review the other settings.

Reactions: Santigt
I really want know also that, if yes, i will buy Redmi K20 Pro Premium immediately !

I saw a youtube video, which showed the codename from Redmi K20 Pro Premium. It seems look like the same as K20 Pro, Raphael. So i am sure it should be working but i can't test without a device -,-
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.