MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what do you recommend to do, to install the stable version or wait for the beta v3? I'm in v2 right now
If it work bad, install stable.
The v2 of miui 11 is doing well for me.
That already depends on each and every mobile.

I have installed 9.9.27, installed Magisk and SafetyPatch(check passed). Gpay is still doesnt work. All google services is hiden in Magisk.
Should I reflash twrp with wipe data?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-10-17-50-13-309_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-10-17-50-13-309_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 346
I just installed eu ROM on my 9T pro and now it think it's the Redmi k20 pro.. is this normal?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

I just installed eu ROM on my 9T pro and now it think it's the Redmi k20 pro.. is this normal?

Yes, EU ROM are based on China ROM and K20 Pro is the China name of your device.

MI9Se CTS Profile false. Before Miui11 true. Normal behavior?

Yes but hope it will be fixed in next release...
Install "SafetyPatch" Magisk module to fix it.

Reactions: Darkoholic
Yes, EU ROM are based on China ROM and K20 Pro is the China name of your device.

Yes but hope it will be fixed in next release...
Install "SafetyPatch" Magisk module to fix it.
Thanks. My MI9 was showing as MI9. But cool it will be fixed :)

Enter in: sim cards and mobile networks.
Establish data plan.
In additional settings, disable Data usage notifications, and review the other settings.
Thanks for the reply, but I have it all disabled. that's why the message has me crazy

Mi8 - Bluetooth problem, after a call the headphones start to cut the music that is playing.
Already tried to turn off bluetooth, for the service in the application, clear all data, and still is cutting the audio of the music.
To go back to normal just restarting the phone.

MIUI 11 - 9.9.27v2

I'd like to have the attention of eu staff about Profile video for incoming call. This rom is based on china beta & stable right? But both china beta and stable rom has the feature of change the incoming caller screen from settings>sounds& vibration>profile video for incoming calls.
I've been using this rom from August month but both stable & beta of eu rom doesn't have this feature. Still unavailable in miui 11 latest beta.
This is a wonderful and special feature of miui 10 & 11 but I don't know why this feature isn't present on your roms. Requesting to take a look about it

Last edited:
Reactions: dogiex
Currently, I'm using MIUI version 10.3 by xiaomi.eu 9.3.28 Beta if I want to update my rom can I directly install the latest version or do I need to wipe all my data and install the latest one?

How can I increase the volume on calls?
I can't hear clearly, is too low.
Redmi note 5 global (whyred). 9.9.26
I tried change from 84 to 95 in Mixer_paths.xml of RX1 digital volume, RX2 digital volume, RX3, RX4, RX5, but did't work.

I tried change from 84 to 95 in Mixer_paths.xml of RX1 digital volume, RX2 digital volume, RX3, RX4, RX5, but did't work.
Low volume? It leaves my ear broken, haha.
Call someone, and while you're talking, turn up the volume.

Reactions: dkoek
Currently, I'm using MIUI version 10.3 by xiaomi.eu 9.3.28 Beta if I want to update my rom can I directly install the latest version or do I need to wipe all my data and install the latest one?
Yes you can install the latest weekly, it's miui 11 but you don't need to wipe anything, just install via the updater app.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

you can see this
works well

Reactions: CSazo
Yes you can install the latest weekly, it's miui 11 but you don't need to wipe anything, just install via the updater app.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
It seems that nothing happen after I selected the RAR, my phone just reboot. Do I need to extract to file or need to do sth?

Hey Guys, has anyone else found this Bug in the Themes App, basically any word i type in to search a theme, it always says that it's impossible to find any theme... i tried with common words as black, avengers, india (as there are many themes corresponding to those words) it never finds anything. Plss answer me back if you experienced the bug too and found a solution. Thx :D

Hey Guys, has anyone else found this Bug in the Themes App, basically any word i type in to search a theme, it always says that it's impossible to find any theme... i tried with common words as black, avengers, india (as there are many themes corresponding to those words) it never finds anything. Plss answer me back if you experienced the bug too and found a solution. Thx :D
Yes you'r right

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: trickle
Status
Not open for further replies.