About Air Quality in meteo App

Aybabtu

Members
Aug 31, 2016
Hi everybody,

I was thinking last time i check the weather in xiaomi meteo app, how the AQ ? It mentioned 50 with the appreciation : Good. I checked futher on accuweather internet site and to them, 50 is not really "Good", it's acttually BAD. I live in a city whith a really bad AQ ! So i'm questioning this accuracy of xiaomi meteo app ?
thank you.

Hi everybody,

I was thinking last time i check the weather in xiaomi meteo app, how the AQ ? It mentioned 50 with the appreciation : Good. I checked futher on accuweather internet site and to them, 50 is not really "Good", it's acttually BAD. I live in a city whith a really bad AQ ! So i'm questioning this accuracy of xiaomi meteo app ?
thank you.
50, almost good... Much better than some:

I don't know LOLO, where are you from ? I'm in Strasbourg in France, and recently the doctors found diesel particle in childs lungs ! thAQ is bad because the city is in a "bowl".

AQI is BS, to be frank. You check multiple sources for AQI of the same region, you'll see drastically different AQI values. How does something like this happens? I wouldn't pay too much attention to that.