AI Preloading vs Lock Apps

Nicatorium

Members
Jun 11, 2019
Hello friends. As I wrote in the title, what is the difference between these two features? How much does using both at the same time affect ram and battery?

As far as I understand, AI Preloading feature determines frequently used applications through artificial intelligence and keeps them in RAM more.

With the Lock App feature, we lock the application we want so that it stays in the ram and does not prevent it from running in the background.

How effective is it to use these two features at the same time? Or which one would you recommend I use?

for me I turn both ;)) but as my opinion I would use lock app often more than AI preloading, I lock many apps that I use the most so that I keep get its notification and faster booting

I know it is off topic but on Mi 11 series the apps load so fast both features are useless,lol. Anyway I think both features come at a cost of sacrificing some battery life. I tried myself AI preloading and I couldn't find any tangible benefit,but as i said I have a Mi 11 Ultra so I couldn't spot the difference between having it off or on. App lock instead is more tangible but certainly has a cost in terms of battery life because you keep your apps running in background all the time.

Reactions: Khmermekong
I know it is off topic but on Mi 11 series the apps load so fast both features are useless,lol. Anyway I think both features come at a cost of sacrificing some battery life. I tried myself AI preloading and I couldn't find any tangible benefit,but as i said I have a Mi 11 Ultra so I couldn't spot the difference between having it off or on. App lock instead is more tangible but certainly has a cost in terms of battery life because you keep your apps running in background all the time.
that's correct, I don't really know what benefits that AI preloading bring, as such that I always use app lock to keep some necessary apps stay alive