Android 10 Works

Schrotti

Members
May 4, 2020
Thank you very much

The Stable Rome brings Android 10 finally to my Note 10 and works great!!

but xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10_MICC9Pro_20.4.30_v12-10.zip doesn't work for me yet

but im Happy ;-)

After the installation I end up in a bootloop. But I'm happy to finally use Anroid 10. Do you also have a Note 10 ? does the Rom Miui 12 work for you ?

What recovery you are using ? Old TWRP have bug when installing ROM it's changing file system and you got bootloop

On my Mi Note 10 Pro it works fine, banking, connection, camera and speed - all is okay. I´ve used after unlocking my device twrp-3.3.1-0-tucana.img for Europe from the official site. The only thing was, that it took longer time than before to boot into twrp.... that made me a little nervous at 1st and i rebooted into fastboot and tried it again. In twrp the 1st thing to do is format data and then reboot into twrp. After reboot you have access to the internal storage and you have to copy your files into TWRP (the only folder in the storage) and then install. 1st boot took a while, but now all is running pefekt. If you want to use full screen gestures, you have to reboot after setting them.

Last edited:
Good morning guys,good news... it works. I was probably a bit hasty, but with your help I did it. The 20.5.7 update is also installed and the phone is working well. Thank you very much !!!