[Android 11] One Click TWRP 3.4.2B for Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro & Mi 10 Ultra

theVerge

Members
Feb 19, 2020

Mi 10 : 2020.12.06 TWRP Mi 10
Mi 10 Pro : 2020.12.06 TWRP Mi 10 Pro
Mi 10 Ultra : 2020.12.08 TWRP Mi 10 Ultra

Password : miuiturkiye

Android 10 (Android10_One_Click.bat) : data decrypt, permanent, wait 1 minute until TWRP starts.

Android 11 (Android11_One_Click.bat) : remove screen lock & fingerprint, data decrypt, NOT permanent, wait 1 minute until TWRP starts.

Complaints:

Looks to be Windows only.
Looks to be the same TWRP as before.
No Mi 10 Youth Edition.

Conclusion:

Lame. Will continue to use XiaoMiTool V2, which is cross-platform and will install all major ROMs on all major Xiaomi phones. This simply looks like a script that could be handled in two or three commands in Terminal.

Reactions: rumesh
I would also HIGHLY recommend that you have no password, fingerprint or face unlock for screen lock security when you try that A11 variant.

if now i am using global rom android 10, and i want to flash xiaomi.eu android 11 rom, which one i need to use?

Complaints:

Looks to be Windows only.
Looks to be the same TWRP as before.
No Mi 10 Youth Edition.

Conclusion:

Lame. Will continue to use XiaoMiTool V2, which is cross-platform and will install all major ROMs on all major Xiaomi phones. This simply looks like a script that could be handled in two or three commands in Terminal.
can use xiaomitool v2 to flash xiaomi.eu rom?

hi, im new to this i unlocked my mi10 ultra then used this twrp to flash the latest stable rom which is 12.1.1 and now im stuck on booting screen i tried to do it again and wiped cash still stuck on booting screen what can i do ?

When you have installed the twrp you have to go to wipe> and then do format data> type yes and authorize. Then go back to the twrp home page and choose reboot> recovery. When it restarts with the twrp you will be able to install xiaomi.eu.