Android 7.0 Aosp Rom

Juli95

Members
Aug 15, 2016
Hey guys,
I've seen in the cyanogenmod forum that since yesterday there's a Nougat Rom out for the Mi2S. So far there's not a lot known about the Rom:

“WHAT’S WORKING:
– NOT KNOWN
KNOWN ISSUES:
– NOT KNOWN“

Also, there aren't any comments yet.

So, who wants to try first? :D

(Sry for not being able to post the link, but i don't have 10 posts yet)

I also wondered whether it is true or just scam. I can't find the ROM anywhere else...
So i googled the developer mentioned (sndnvaps) who indeed already developed for example the TWRP Port to the Mi2S. He has an e-mail adress on his github site over which i asked him if the ROM is real or a fake. As soon as i get the answer i'll tell you which one it is and hopefully how the ROM is working. :D

Reactions: antoniosavio96
I also wondered whether it is true or just scam. I can't find the ROM anywhere else...
So i googled the developer mentioned (sndnvaps) who indeed already developed for example the TWRP Port to the Mi2S. He has an e-mail adress on his github site over which i asked him if the ROM is real or a fake. As soon as i get the answer i'll tell you which one it is and hopefully how the ROM is working. :D
fa0e58040b05c0e14eec7adc3db9eba1.jpg

Reactions: Miyaku
i really want to read some post about this rom since i dont have the time to test it :(

Looks like there's a problem with the installation script. It is not flashing :(
yes, i'm too after try
ed922b074e52daa51f24bbf1093bfa5c.jpg

tested also on official twrp still problem, move the system patch and boot to old ivan aosp rom flashing stuck patching image 30minute

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

you can solve flashing error 7 problem by remove first line in updater-script on sdnvaps twrp recovery but i have bootloop in any case

Are you sure that it isnt just a longer duration to boot it up the first time instead of a bootloop?
I remember the first time installing ivans marshmallow rom which took about 10 to 15 minutes to boot the first time after installing it.

He is the developer that is porting multirom to our device. In xda-developers forum his nick is dnv_aps

Have you tried installing ROM with twrp version provided by the dev? Maybe it's needed for right installation.

Are you sure that it isnt just a longer duration to boot it up the first time instead of a bootloop?
I remember the first time installing ivans marshmallow rom which took about 10 to 15 minutes to boot the first time after installing it.
its not like success installing, if i'm use ivan script and install he longer in progress patching images system, and not done after 30minute, i mean

Sent from my MI 4 using Tapatalk

It's a test version.
I'll take a look a soon as possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-17-09-32-26.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-17-09-32-26.png
    79 KB · Views: 672
People please do not test these roms until release ( if it will be) cm14 is working on mi2 but has no audio, camera, wifi, modem, ril and etc. This is even not alpha, please dont test coz it can spoil your device :)
but if you are a rom developer and can help in development pm me (send message)
Screenshot_20160915-173855.png
Screenshot_20160915-173922.png
Screenshot_20160915-173933.png

Reactions: antoniosavio96
People please do not test these roms until release ( if it will be) cm14 is working on mi2 but has no audio, camera, wifi, modem, ril and etc. This is even not alpha, please dont test coz it can spoil your device :)
but if you are a rom developer and can help in development pm me (send message)
Screenshot_20160915-173855.png
Screenshot_20160915-173922.png
Screenshot_20160915-173933.png
Its hard no to test or all least be impatient...a few months ago we just have an outdated buggy 6.0 aosp rom and bugers relasing an update to his 5.1 rom when he has time...We had a good comunity a few time ago with m1cha,ivan,khaon and a few more developing roms and kernels but now it was bugers without help who was doing all...
Now (i dont know why but i think this phone just reborn) we have 40 million people developing...if we have a 7.0 rom in a few weeks i wont believe it from looking in aliexpress a new phone to well it can have a few more years...