Android v4.4 (cm11.0) ROM for Mi2/2S by Cofface(16-03-2014)Update !!!

This rom by lov-dcp looks great, I intalled it but unfortunately some app (like Merck PTE, yeah I'm a chemist) are uninstallable (can someone check plz?).
An other problem is that I'm not able to sync google calendar with any of my two google account. Did someone find a fix?

Regards.

Edit : gapps are not crashing, only my games like real racing...
Edit 2 : Don't enable ART with these gapps it will always crash.

Last edited:
Any mirror possible please?

changelog:

- the latest update cyanogenmod 11.0 1128 Source;
- fix the camera 1300W;
- increasing the lunar calendar;
- increasing incoming / outgoing call attribution;
- increase the message to show ownership;
- increasing operators in the culture;
- increasing the call records attribution, etc.;

Reactions: Riichard63
this rom is still really unstable for me on my mi2. it crashed every 5 minutes max. i've tried a couple of different onfigurations on different systems and with different gapps etc.

Just installed this, been running it for an hour without crashes. Only calendar was not working at first. Uninstalled the calendar App and reinstalled from playstore and working now.

New version up:

@manohar : Please update the thread

Update log:
20131215:
1, based on cyanogenmod 11.10 1215 the latest source;
2, the kernel fix wlan;
3, cm all basic functions return;
4, support the volume keys wake;
5, complement finished;
6, 1300W and repair the camera switches to the front camera BUG;
7 , Increase in incoming / outgoing call attribution, attribution to display messages to increase
8, to repair switch ART card animation BUG;
9, increase the headphone icon;
10, an increase of FM radio;
11, an increase of carriers culture;
12, support the status bar battery percentage;
13, 24 hours zone by default, is disabled by default GPS;
14, the default automatic brightness;

Note:
remember to empty the data before flashing.

Download Link:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/14AV0a

If someone downloads and install, Please comment on battery life, bugs and any other things that seem important

After 17h my battery was at 23% so It is the worst rom I tested for battery life.
With most of the other roms I tested at that point I was at + or - 40%.
Other than that the rom seems to work well but is not as fast as the 4.4 AOSP and I got a lower score on Antutu 23000 something compare to more than 26000.

No i dont agree. Antutu near 26k. I had a cpu wakelock by nils notifications, but an uograde to the latest beta fixed that. Im gonna check battery life tonight.

Im yet to find a bug, for my use its great. Best cm11 So far

No i dont agree. Antutu near 26k. I had a cpu wakelock by nils notifications, but an uograde to the latest beta fixed that. Im gonna check battery life tonight.

Im yet to find a bug, for my use its great. Best cm11 So far

You don't agree to what my antutu score ?
Just after I installed the rom and downloaded the benchmark my score was just above 23000 without touching or configuring anything except google play and wifi.
So it is worst than AOSP because under AOSP I got more than 26000, that is more than your score on this CM11 rom ans AOSP is smoother to use.
I did a new batch of bench and I still get 26450 on AOSP and better I get 25600 under CM11.

Last edited:
Why is nobody responding about this rom?
His latest cm-11-20140225-UNOFFICIAL-aries.zip is really great as far as battery life is concerned.
Running it with ART enabled, whole day, and battery dropped only from 100% to 72%!
ROM's can be found at: http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=288670244#category/type=0

I could not find any problems. Anybody with other experiences?

may you provide report after some few days use? since many kitkat based roms always good at first then bad after some time later in terms of battery life. the only way to fix that usually by reboot. but that will not good as practical daily use.
thanks!