Android v4.4 (cm11.0) ROM for Mi2/2S by Cofface(16-03-2014)Update !!!

I ve found some script that will improve battery life and smoothes of this rom alot. Running with art, and despite on what i ve written, now rom speed and battery life is much better. Almost perfect. Just copy the content of the zip and put it in system\etc\init.d folder. Set rwrxrx permission, or fix permission from recovery and you re done.
Source : kernel tweaker app from aokp rom

Attachments

• initd.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
I ve found some script that will improve battery life and smoothes of this rom alot. Running with art, and despite on what i ve written, now rom speed and battery life is much better. Almost perfect. Just copy the content of the zip and put it in system\etc\init.d folder. Set rwrxrx permission, or fix permission from recovery and you re done.
source please :)

Source : kernel tweaker app from aokp rom
I hope you will post some screens after some time ;) Im curious!

gutesu8e.jpg

uju2eve6.jpg

partial ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

First day, not completly discarged battery (33%) :
yzygy2es.jpg

yvupureq.jpg

3a7ytaqe.jpg

If wifi was off, 2g connection was on.
Some phonecalls, web, 2 reboots (incall volume became too low, a reboot fixed that) , some photos, and texting (whatsapp, fb).
Switched to ondemand governor, but tomorrow i will test interactive.
I'm testing too how goes without retention ( c1 deep sleep status) .

etyzebag.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Update CM11 by cofface April 8, 2014
Links: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6FK1GA
Password: yort

Update log:
20140408 :
1, based on the latest cyanogenmod 11.10 20140408 source;
2, repair art model error;
3, double-click the status bar to support dormant;
4, support the volume keys wake;
5, the full complement finished;
6, increase message to show ownership ;
7 Increase in incoming / outgoing call attribution,
8, repair switch ART card animation BUG;
9, increase the headphone icon;
10, an increase of FM radio;
11, an increase of carriers culture;
12, battery status bar shows the percentage of support;
13, default 24 hours time zone, turned off by default GPS;
14, the default automatic brightness;
15, increasing the speed status bar displays;
etc.

source: http://www.miui.com/thread-1704557-1-1.html

All people have a different percepition of things. I write in my own opinion, and this is a forum, where users talks about they re experience. For me the story is this, don't blame me if I have different user experience than yours . And no, my phone its perfect, with faster process ( type grep | pvs in terminal emulator) . Btw if your device fits your needs , better for you, for me it's value its exactly what I ve paid for. Different people, different needs. Simply this phone is bad optimized, I know the hardware, and I know what is capable to do a snap600 in terms of speed, and this is not at level. We are using 50% of speed. M1cha and others know this. And xiaomi is to blame.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Then sell it, you'll never have what you want with it, it is chinese they don't give a f**k about the users/buyers even if it is Xiaomi the chinese Apple.

You made all your comment to say exactly the same thing as me at the end.
The problem is Xiaomi, buy a samsung or an lg or an iphone it is well optimized from what I've read.

And I don't blame you for your user experience but I don't see any good in complaining (you and all the others) all day about performance or battery consumption. When I'm looking for infos on a subject I have to read 25 messages about these problems off the 30 posts the thread has and it is like that in most thread on this forum.

OT:
We agree on one point only. This phone have problems with performance, and xiaomi its to blame.I had a nexus before, and it had alot of problems, that even google didn't fixed (notification delay?). If rom have problems, and i know it, after i ve whiped all my data and system, installed it, tested it for *atleast* 3 days, and i had to reflash another rom from the beginning, i will let know the community, that IMHO, the rom is not ready for daily use. Then its your choice to install it or not, you can even ignore me. Its your choice to ignore all the 30 posts or 25 messages about these problems. But you cant pretend that i have to stop to inform community that this\ other roms have problems, and after (like a did with this rom) some fix for improve battery\performance.
For me this is the end of ot, i think that a moderator sooner or later will delete all this ot replys.

Last edited:
OT:
We agree on one point only. This phone have problems with performance, and xiaomi its to blame.I had a nexus before, and it had alot of problems, that even google didn't fixed (notification delay?). If rom have problems, and i know it, after i ve whiped all my data and system, installed it, tested it for *atleast* 3 days, and i had to reflash another rom from the beginning, i will let know the community, that IMHO, the rom is not ready for daily use. Then its your choice to install it or not, you can even ignore me. Its your choice to ignore all the 30 posts or 25 messages about these problems. But you cant pretend that i have to stop to inform community that this\ other roms have problems, and after (like a did with this rom) some fix for improve battery\performance.
For me this is the end of ot, i think that a moderator sooner or later will delete all this ot replys.
Like, agree, and I for one are very happy with all the information youve provided here! :)

OT: And yet another release, still with Ivan kernel? (Talking about 08.04.2014)
Better battery life :D ? Im still on AOSP hehe.