Any Answers !!?

Mohamedselim

Members
Nov 3, 2017
hi everybody , i have the same problem as all Redmi users have , the phone keeps turning off itself , and when i turn it on i feel the vibration and screen goes on then after 2 seconds it turns off then i charge it , it keeps vibrate and then screen turns on and then turns off and again and again and again while it charging only , i searched on the internet and discovered that all people as the same problem , i just do not understand why the company does not fix that idiot problem , i bought the phone only from 3 weeks ago ,and i do not know what is going on now , and maybe it is not a software problem , can anybody help ? thanks !!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sounds like a hardware issue, so complains should be adressed to the official Xiaomi sites. Try en.miui.com . Also, although your problem could be frequent, still the large majority of Redmi phones don't have this problem. I know 4 people with them and they never had any, nor I heart anyone on this site before which had it. Nonetheless, I get your frustration as it still sucks.