any way to Install china theme store?

Something is better than nothing... I am happily willing to stay with the older version forever if I just get what I want...
btw thx for the reply
Most China-specific themes have no translations (not even an English one) for the theme elements (clock widget, lock screen elements, etc), so the China store isn't suitable for an Europe-focused ROM.

Most China-specific themes have no translations (not even an English one) for the theme elements (clock widget, lock screen elements, etc), so the China store isn't suitable for an Europe-focused ROM.
yeah I know, but we can at least use part of these themes separately (like status bar, icon, dial pad etc) using 'customize theme' option in the theme app

Reactions: ZalexT
yeah I know, but we can at least use part of these themes separately (like status bar, icon, dial pad etc) using 'customize theme' option in the theme app
So what? There is no such option to pick which Themes channel to use, it's either China or India, and since India is more usable for international users, we chose to keep India.

So what? There is no such option to pick which Themes channel to use, it's either China or India, and since India is more usable for international users, we chose to keep India.
Yeah, I know. And I also think china channel is thousand times better than the Indian one. I'm a global user and I'm disappointed with ****** indian themes. Chinese themes are just awesome and language is not a big deal at all

Our current Themes app with China themes channel, as you requested: (also updated link in OP)
excellent! Chinese theme store is miles ahead from the indian one. Thanks dev for making it happen

Reactions: fixsss
Our current Themes app with China themes channel, as you requested: (also updated link in OP)
Sorry to say this version is not working properly, theme channel does not change, it remains with indian channel. I've flashed the zip many times and also clean all data for theme app. Still I'm getting same old and ordinary themes from indian channel

Sorry to say this version is not working properly, theme channel does not change, it remains with indian channel. I've flashed the zip many times and also clean all data for theme app. Still I'm getting same old and ordinary themes from indian channel
Try this ZIP, it's compatible with system-as-root devices:

Reactions: joy427
Try this ZIP, it's compatible with system-as-root devices:
it's working with my older devices like Mi Max 2, but not working with K20 Pro which is running on Android 10/MIUI 11. A fix by dev would be highly appreciated. I just wanna get rid of that so called global theme store

it's working with my older devices like Mi Max 2, but not working with K20 Pro which is running on Android 10/MIUI 11. A fix by dev would be highly appreciated. I just wanna get rid of that so called global theme store
If that flashable doesn't work then replace the APK manually with TWRP.

This new theme patch doesn't work on miui10/11 (Pocophone) It seems to crash because missing translate library

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/miui/util/JSONTranslator;
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.translateJson(Unknown Source:58)
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.a(NetworkHelper.java:134)
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.a(NetworkHelper.java:149)
at com.android.thememanager.n.b(ResourceHostProxyManager.java:143)
at com.android.thememanager.n.b(ResourceHostProxyManager.java:39)
at com.android.thememanager.n$2.run(ResourceHostProxyManager.java:99)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.miui.util.JSONTranslator" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk", zip file "/system/app/ThemeModule/ThemeModule.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/ThemeManager/lib/arm64, /system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:171)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
... 7 more

EDIT only if i set chinese language on settings theme manager works

Last edited:
This new theme patch doesn't work on miui10/11 (Pocophone) It seems to crash because missing translate library

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/miui/util/JSONTranslator;
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.translateJson(Unknown Source:58)
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.a(NetworkHelper.java:134)
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.a(NetworkHelper.java:149)
at com.android.thememanager.n.b(ResourceHostProxyManager.java:143)
at com.android.thememanager.n.b(ResourceHostProxyManager.java:39)
at com.android.thememanager.n$2.run(ResourceHostProxyManager.java:99)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.miui.util.JSONTranslator" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk", zip file "/system/app/ThemeModule/ThemeModule.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/ThemeManager/lib/arm64, /system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]
... 7 more

EDIT only if i set chinese language on settings theme manager works
Whatever you're using is not our APK, not even the APK I posted in this thread. We never used "com.miui.util.JSONTranslator", we have used "eu.xiaomi.util.JSONTranslator" since the beginning for on-demand translation. So the question remains, where you got that APK from...

Whatever you're using is not our APK, not even the APK I posted in this thread. We never used "com.miui.util.JSONTranslator", we have used "eu.xiaomi.util.JSONTranslator" since the beginning for on-demand translation. So the question remains, where you got that APK from...
You have reason I have paste another crash log from my thememanager test ..
this Is crash log of your thememanager patched (but with eu translate library) that crashed

I nave tried this apk on Xiaomi.EU rom (miui11 stable for poco) and on other Roms and sadly Always crashed

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Leu/xiaomi/util/JSONTranslator;
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.translateJson(Unknown Source:38)
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.a(Unknown Source:162)
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.a(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.thememanager.n.b(Unknown Source:51)
at com.android.thememanager.n.b(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.thememanager.n$2.run(Unknown Source:18)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "eu.xiaomi.util.JSONTranslator" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk", zip file "/system/app/ThemeModule/ThemeModule.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/ThemeManager/lib/arm64, /system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]
... 7 more

You have reason I have paste another crash log from my thememanager test ..
this Is crash log of your thememanager patched (but with eu translate library) that crashed

I nave tried this apk on Xiaomi.EU rom (miui11 stable for poco) and on other Roms and sadly Always crashed

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Leu/xiaomi/util/JSONTranslator;
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.translateJson(Unknown Source:38)
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.a(Unknown Source:162)
at com.android.thememanager.d.b.g.a(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.thememanager.n.b(Unknown Source:51)
at com.android.thememanager.n.b(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.thememanager.n$2.run(Unknown Source:18)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "eu.xiaomi.util.JSONTranslator" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk", zip file "/system/app/ThemeModule/ThemeModule.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/ThemeManager/lib/arm64, /system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]
... 7 more
View attachment 26834View attachment 26835View attachment 26836
That's because you can only use it on a Xiaomi.eu ROM. It doesn't crash on our ROMs.

i have used it on xiaomi.eu miui11 stable for poco and sadly it crashed..only if i set chinese language it doesn't crashed..

EDIT

sorry if I tell you but your answers are "defensive" are not "resolutive" answers .. As I wrote I use "yours" and clearly it is a bugs that concerns a library used for the translation of various themes and I think you know what I am referring to. Instead of writing "use our ROM and you'll see that everything is fine", maybe it would be more correct to understand what the bug I reported (which among other things is an old bug already reported several times on the official xiaomi forum) comes from.
However I managed to fix this bug, for some reason the correct library is not loaded and crashes. Indeed thanks to this bug investigating I was able to make even the new miui11 manager with Chinese themes work. Anyway, thanks

Last edited:
i have used it on xiaomi.eu miui11 stable for poco and sadly it crashed..only if i set chinese language it doesn't crashed..

EDIT

sorry if I tell you but your answers are "defensive" are not "resolutive" answers .. As I wrote I use "yours" and clearly it is a bugs that concerns a library used for the translation of various themes and I think you know what I am referring to. Instead of writing "use our ROM and you'll see that everything is fine", maybe it would be more correct to understand what the bug I reported (which among other things is an old bug already reported several times on the official xiaomi forum) comes from.
However I managed to fix this bug, for some reason the correct library is not loaded and crashes. Indeed thanks to this bug investigating I was able to make even the new miui11 manager with Chinese themes work. Anyway, thanks
Maybe look for your "resolutive" answer after you fixed your English typing. Your clearly typed words have tons of mistakes in it.

"I nave tried this apk on Xiaomi.EU rom (miui11 stable for poco) and on other Roms and sadly Always crashed"
What is this? Anyone would think that you said you never used the apk on xiaomi.eu rom. Fix your english before blaming the admin for not getting your half baked sentence.

EDIT

Plz share ur tricks on how to use chinese themes on miui 11