Anyone's having problem after flashing the latest Xiaomi.eu 9.6.13 rom?

kyransparda

Members
Jun 15, 2019
Clean flashed on Redmi K20 Pro with 4 major bugs, all of which related to multimedia (crash and reboot by itself):

1. Youtube crashed after selecting a video
2. FM Radio crashed after launched
3. Mi Music app crashed after selecting a song
4. Mi Video app crashed after selecting a video

Below are the log cats. Please help me figure out what's wrong devs. Thank you kindly.

Here is mine from the main post. I dedicated myself to become a beta tester for the Redmi K20 Pro to help out the devs. If you do not know how to prepare a log cat, I will do anything to assist you. So please do post here if anyone has encountered any bugs after flashing the aforementioned rom. :)

with k20pro i don't have yours problem but I have too much other problems (crash, app not work etc....) too and this is what i did and now i don't have any issue , may be you can try:
_ Backup your data
_Wipe all
_Use MiFlash flash again miui china 10.3.8.0 : http://bigota.d.miui.com/V10.3.8.0....FKCNXM_20190601.0000.00_9.0_cn_beb2b2a432.tgz
_ After flash complete, use mi unlock to unlock bootloader again
_ Don't setup anything , just reboot to fastboot and flash twrp and misc, reboot to twrp.
_ Format data, install EU rom from zip files. (otg or copy to internalstorage)
Final, if you can, only restore contacts sms and phone call history, because i have too much problems with apps when restore them from localbackup!!
Hope can help :D

Reactions: demonntl
with k20pro i don't have yours problem but I have too much other problems (crash, app not work etc....) too and this is what i did and now i don't have any issue , may be you can try:
_ Backup your data
_Wipe all
_Use MiFlash flash again miui china 10.3.8.0 : http://******.d.miui.com/V10.3.8.0....FKCNXM_20190601.0000.00_9.0_cn_beb2b2a432.tgz
_ After flash complete, use mi unlock to unlock bootloader again
_ Don't setup anything , just reboot to fastboot and flash twrp and misc, reboot to twrp.
_ Format data, install EU rom from zip files. (otg or copy to internalstorage)
Final, if you can, only restore contacts sms and phone call history, because i have too much problems with apps when restore them from localbackup!!
Hope can help :D
View attachment 25033
I tried all the steps that you mentioned, unfortunately the bugs still persist. Thanks for commenting anyway. :)