App installation problem after update to Miui 12.5

scorpie

Members
Feb 15, 2021
I installed 12.5 today via orange Fox and everything works, besides the file explorer (crash) and that I can't install or update any app. Always getting the notification that the storage is full. My device - storage shows 28gb used, but if I click on the storage button then it tells me that the system uses 62,1gb.

I don't have an idea how to fix that

Help would be nice
scorpie

I installed 12.5 today via orange Fox and everything works, besides the file explorer (crash) and that I can't install or update any app. Always getting the notification that the storage is full. My device - storage shows 28gb used, but if I click on the storage button then it tells me that the system uses 62,1gb.

I don't have an idea how to fix that

Help would be nice
scorpie
Have you done a clean wipe before installing the rom

I wiped dalvik, cache, data and after installation data again. I also tried wipe of vendor and system. I also tried to flash a stable Miui 11 and 12 but this totally fails with an error thru orange fox. I can only install Miui 12.5. My device is not encrypted.

IMG_20210215_212630_DRO.jpgIMG_20210215_212644_DRO.jpgIMG_20210215_212601_DRO.jpg

I could install 12.0.3 via fastboot, storage is fine now, but in security I see that my device is encrypted, how can I change that, because every twrp or orangefox is giving me for user/data an operation is not permitted failure if I try to flash a rom.zip. But what could cause this problem?

Last edited:
You probably have Dual Apps enabled which currently are not working on A11 in weeklies as far as I know. Disable them and your "Storage full" problems should be fixed.

Thanks, but right know I'm back to 11.0.7 with all apps and settings. I'll stay there for a while again.