[APP] Mi2raw – enables capturing real raw!

Hi,

here is raw photo from todays morning, great details :)

IMG_20140302_071910.jpg

Reactions: dextructor and Solf
Oh wow, it actually works on Mokee OS (a kitkat 4.4.2 ROM). I thought it only worked with MIUI roms, but it works fine on custom roms.

I dont know why my photos have that pink tint. No other colours. Do i have to reinstall ROM?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I dont know why my photos have that pink tint. No other colours. Do i have to reinstall ROM?

You were probably making the same mistake as me and not using the proper app/program to edit/save the photo. Photoshop works best.

Swyped from my Mi2S

I dont know i tried in adobe lightroom, in aperture on os x, on here on android and always sam. Didnt try photoshop, but should not be different then adobe lightroom

I dont know i tried in adobe lightroom, in aperture on os x, on here on android and always sam. Didnt try photoshop, but should not be different then adobe lightroom

I'm suspecting it is incorrect bayer order interpreting, caused by the different (Samsung) sensor.
Didn't you notice it when you tested the (pre-released) beta version on your device?

Anyway, please send a DNG file here

Yes, it was always pink colored image, but i dont know is it because of that raw converter as i cant open raw file directly in aperture or lightroom. Now downloading photoshop and will see

Yes, it was always pink colored image, but i dont know is it because of that raw converter as i cant open raw file directly in aperture or lightroom. Now downloading photoshop and will see

Could you please share the raw (DNG)?

It works like a charm, perfect with photoshop. I never thought that a raw file was arround 25Mo
A try, it gave me an 18Mo PNG... lol but great result.

wow - the quality of the pictures is much better - more details, natural colors
for conversion to jpeg I used RawTherapee

Hello everyone, thanks for this app! But I need your help ! mi2s 8MP 16GB , firmware FCR (miui), the problem is that the code I open RAW images on a computer that the color balance is not shifted to the right side as compared to a regular camera (well, say so at all if it can be corrected in the editor ) but detail here much worse than the usual chamber under the same conditions , I am very upset = (
All would be nothing , but when I first installed this application (after my phone support ) I did quick test shot and even on the phone when he opened the RAW editor and circumcised was evident that your program is allowed to get much clearer picture, then having come home began to make more shots and everything is wrong, I do not know what the problem is , do not have exactly the firmware tried other the same result without hurting the phone .
To summarize I trace . problems :
1). Image is not clear in comparison with a standard camera
2). Color balance all the time is not right (strongly)
Prompt, can I have something wrong? look I'm probably one such shame (
with mi2raw
hGUEa9EdVjw.jpg

Standard
3VeHRhBT1JQ.jpg

The OP reads that white balance must be set manually in post-processing.
Further, you should apply a base curve (basically enhancing the contrast).
Many programs allow users to save pre-sets for a later use and these pre-sets can also be applied automatically for a given camera.

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB. Use "like" button if you want to thank me.

vyacheslav, you have to learn post-processing techniques. Taking RAW pictures doesn't mean taking better pictures with same effort. If you don't want to edit every single picture, stock camera app is much better for you.

Reactions: Solf and dextructor
I'm very busy lately so I apologize for being unavailable.
I'm currently working on improving the UI and improving even more the performance .

it works on Mi2A !!
Makes sense :) I'll post in the MI2a forum a pointer to this thread. Thanks for the information.

@slavke1976 , I've fixed this issue - please check your email inbox for new apk and let me know if it works correctly now . It will be included in the next release.

I'm very busy lately so I apologize for being unavailable.
I'm currently working on improving the UI and improving even more the performance .

Makes sense :) I'll post in the MI2a forum a pointer to this thread. Thanks for the information.

@slavke1976 , I've fixed this issue - please check your email inbox for new apk and let me know if it works correctly now . It will be included in the next release.

Thank you very much, it is working now.

Reactions: Solf
Guys, a new version is out!

Please read the first message in the thread to see the change list.
And, of course, if you experience any bugs - reply here.

Thanks for the new update solf, everything is working great on my 32gb mi2s. If you could add manual controls (shutter speed, apperture, iso) in the future it would be great!