[APP] Ultimate Android-Phones Tool

Yeah It's an. Exe... I don't know how to code apk... but I think It's more simple in exe for users... just to plug the phone and clixk, and It's done!

Edit : you haven't to install it! Just download and execute

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Didn't work. I know I have the bootloader for fastboot.

Just to be sure, the command is

fastboot flash splash1 <splash name>.rgb565

Also, any way you could put an English translation on the page when it's connecting to the phone? The only thing I could make out was to not disconnect my phone. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait for something specific, like the circle to stop spinning.

Okay, I dont know where you are, because there arent any circle in the flash steps... the First circle is when the program Reboot your phone in bootloader, and the second is when it Reboot normally! Si I think you are in the first, so connect your phone wait it Reboot in bootloader, and then click next!

Edit : to have English, click the button at the top, at the left : "language " button, and choose English!

Well, I figured it out the first time (must have missed the language button, sorry), and went through the whole process, and it said it was successful, but when my phone rebooted, it still had the old splash screen.

Well, I figured it out the first time (must have missed the language button, sorry), and went through the whole process, and it said it was successful, but when my phone rebooted, it still had the old splash screen.

When you plug in your phone, it was ON ? (in the ROM) If yes, did it reboot in bootloader ?

Well I've tested it on my phone, It doesn't flash SplashScreen, just it... I don't know why... I'm going to repair this bug !

PS : HBOOT & Recovery flash works !

Okay no problem!

PS : updater didn't work at this time, I'm repearing it now!
=> it download update.rar but doesn't install it!

Sorry. I've been trying to pack up some fonts. I'm trying to get as many done as possible before I start a thread for them. I have no clue when I'll be done for sure, but I'm almost done with what I have. I just need to make preview images for them.

So ? is it working, I've no feedback :'( I've worked hard for do this ! And I can't update if I've not support...

what can i use to make my own splash screen i have a pic that i want but what do i convert it to and does it have to have a specific filename?

does it work on the evo? ide be willing to test it on my evo

It didn't work the first time I used it, but he may have fixed it. I haven't had time to test it recently, so if you could, that would be awesome. Just remember that changing the splash1 image requires the 0.76 bootloader for fastboot.

didnt do anything......

found a splashscreen on the xda fourms applyed it and phone loaded back up with the regular spalsh screen

When you say it's back to the regular, you say back to the official??

Because I've fixed the bug... it works now >< maybe your SplashScreen isn't good, or you dont support fastboot!