Apps not running in the background even when allowed MIUI 12.5 CN

sveip

Members
Sep 24, 2021
Hi, I have an Mi 10 Ultra with latest Chinese 12.5.6.0.RJJCNXM ROM. I'm experiencing that apps don't stay connected and don't issue notifications. This goes for whatsapp, messenger, gmail, etc. I see it in particular when I run desktop-variants of the apps, since they loose connection to the phone/app. Apps are allowed to autostart, and the power saving is disabled for them. Any hints? I didn't have this issue on my older Xiaomi device.

China ROM's are well known for this behaviour. I'm not sure there is much you can do about it except change to eu or global ROM.

Skickat från min Mi 10 Pro via Tapatalk

China ROM's are well known for this behaviour. I'm not sure there is much you can do about it except change to eu or global ROM.

Skickat från min Mi 10 Pro via Tapatalk
Thank you for your replay, I really appreciate it. This is the first time I read this, so do I understand you correctly that the xiaomi EU rom distributed on this forum will solve this issue? The reason I haven't tried installing the EU ROM is that people seem to loose 5G with it compared to stock China ROM.

What about this problem? I'm suffering with Obsidian app in background because I have to wait some decenes of seconds each time I send it to background.