Invalid Apps won't boot until restart

Sephi

Members
Sep 15, 2024
Hello,
I own a Redmi Note 10 running MIUI 14.0.6.0 and I'm having a weird bug with it. After a random time, certain apps just won't got past their splashscreen and they won't boot. It doesn't affect all apps, for example discord is fine, twitter too. But Paypal, Amazon or my Bank app are affected.
The only way i found to correct this is to restart the phone, and then the problem is solved but only for a while. It comes back every 1 or 2 days I think.
I factory reseted my phone yesterday to get rid of this bug, and to my surprise it is still there. I don't know what to do, phones aren't my area of expertise so any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot for reading and don't hesitate if further informations are needed

I have this issue too. I have a POCO X3 phone running 13.0.1.

I've had the issue for a few months and it's incredibly frustrating. Like you've said it's not all apps and I can normally browse the internet fine through the phones browser but eBay WhatsApp and other apps will not load or connect to the internet.

The only correlation I've noticed (after having to keep restarting my phone) is that the phone has been up for over 50 hours normally before it occurs.

I've tried all sorts of cache clearing etc but nothing has helped.