Aptx For Redmi 4x Santoni

jimmyb

Members
Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

I would really love to see AptX working for santoni. If anyone knows how to make it work I would really appreciate it.
What I've done so far:

- I checked several AptX libs (also 64 libs even though I'm almost 100% sure it's irrelevant for Santoni).
- I checked several build.prop settings.
- I compared LOS 14.1 libs and build.prop.
- I tried LOS libbluetooth_jni.so but it doesn't work with Xiaomi.eu ROM. I'm pretty confident that this lib is the missing piece. I assume some Pointers are missing. But I don't know enough about Android developing to fix the lib.

AptX is working with LOS 14.1 so SoC (Snapdragon 435) supports it (see screenshot). I just can't figure out how to make it work with Xiaomi.eu 7.11.16 (and 7.11.9). So if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it (and I'm certain, plenty other Xiaomi.eu users as well).

Cheers and thanks,

jimmyb

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171028-211354.png
    Screenshot_20171028-211354.png
    148 KB · Views: 1,109
Same thing with Redmi Note 4x Snapdragon 625, sitting on last Ressurrection Remix aptx works pretty good, i like Miui too, but only because of aptx, got used to RR, reccomend that for you bro.

Same thing with Redmi Note 4x Snapdragon 625, sitting on last Ressurrection Remix aptx works pretty good, i like Miui too, but only because of aptx, got used to RR, reccomend that for you bro.
I know man, but i really don't like Nougat. The UI seems immature. Lollipop and Marshmallow was much cleaner. I'll stick to Miui and hope for working AptX. Cheers