Availability of Mi4

Might be, ibuygou stated to get a few 16gb mi4 today aswell! but id still wait! also to get the translations ready first on the multilang rom

the reason why mi3 works so good is because its already builded up that whole network of roms etc.. with mi4 itll need to do that allover again, and you dont want to depend on that for the device to function properly. I see that now with my oneplus as well.

The phone is almost perfect but the whole exprerience kinda sucks still because of the software issues.. so i regret having it. DOnt go head first, let the community build then let the tweaks come so the whole experience feel much richer!
Where did you hear ibuygou had some black ones? I pre ordered well early.

Where did you hear ibuygou had some black ones? I pre ordered well early.
yesterday noon! i was chatting with cici asking about availibility off the 64gb wcdma mi4 and she told me they were expecting a few mi4 16gb wcdma only to arive the next day! not sure it came in or not!

Normally they are very strict in their info towards me, also on the opo when every shop was out of stock they stated to have a few for promotional usage and able to sell one to me, as i itrusted them and wanted the opurtunity to compareit to mi3 it bought it! 5 days later a nice oneplus one and redmi notepro arrived formy friend!

Can't wait any longer. Orderd the white 16gb, giving it to my girfriend when the black 64gb comes ☺

Can't wait any longer. Orderd the white 16gb, giving it to my girfriend when the black 64gb comes ☺
Cool hope your getting the wcdma and not td-lte! ive had lots of issues with td-lte on oneplus one to activate the 3g data!
But it will be cool, youll be one of the first having it! im very curious and hardly cant hold it no more, but im on my oneplus one now and dying to get back to xiaomi!!

if i wasnt outta money now, my order would be a mi3 blackwhite with a mipad64gb to go along!! both around 520,- together for both a killer tablet and a killer phone..oneplus have been a bit mehhgg! people not owning both wont understand but the mi3 was better then oneplus in daytoday use! id be dying to get the 64gb black mi4 but thats not even readt yet, so ill wait till that moment and give the oneplus some use and sell it later one..

Not yet, but according to xiaomi they will ship the 5 witch is tomorrow so fingers crossed ☺

very cool guys, would you like to do a short impression/comparison/hands-on? i would love to know how good it is?!

Today i swapped back my mi3 for the oneplus one and im very happy im back..
just dying to know how cool mi4 is and if its worth the upgrade over the mi3?

Not yet, but according to xiaomi they will ship the 5 witch is tomorrow so fingers crossed ☺
I pulled the trigger and ordered the Mi4. I'm fine with 3G/H+ speeds as that's what I'm used to on my Mi3. I ordered my Mi3 from Xiaomiworld, so I've had a good experience with them. Here's hoping it ships soon.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi3

Regarding delivery time they are full of lies. They promice shipment 5 august but when i contacted customer service my order will not be shipped before end of august. I canseled my order and going to order oneplus one

Regarding delivery time they are full of lies. They promice shipment 5 august but when i contacted customer service my order will not be shipped before end of august. I canseled my order and going to order oneplus one
omg i came from a oneplus one!! dont do it bro!

W
The mi4 should be available from end of september! that will be the black 64gb edition! Anyone saying differently is trying to lure your payment!

But really coming from a mi3 i regretted the oneplus so much that i got my mi3 back and sold that oneplus! Software is buggy from time to time, many people have screen and other buildquility related issues. dont spend your money yet on it!

What device are you using right now? isnt the mi3 an option for you? its pefectly available, on sale because of mi4 oming!
ANd still a lot better in many areas over the oneplus..mostly screen and color processing let me down on the opo!
Camera was slow too and didnt shoot as great as the mi3! sound was very loud but really shallow..mi3 has richer colors ,richer sounds and great community support.

when you got issues with a mi3 you can send it back, get it replaced. With Oneplus you'd be out of luck! No replacement for you and customersupport ignoring the crap out of you!

Thank's for the info on 1+1.
Than it was xiaomi that lured me, i placed the order at xiaomiworld.com after talkin to customer service that confirmed if i placed the order 2/8 it would be shipped 5 or 6 august. When i contact them today it wont be shipped before end of august.
I do not accept lies so no xiaomi phones for me. I will stick with my galaxy s5 for now.

by the way i always used ibuygou! atleast they are open and honest to you! they wont sell you lies! I just wouldnt go for any preorder yet, you never know what future brings and your payment is already claimed! I always like the a fair trade, i pay you ship device within a respectable time!

no device to ship, no payment!

Thank's for the info on 1+1.
Than it was xiaomi that lured me, i placed the order at xiaomiworld.com after talkin to customer service that confirmed if i placed the order 2/8 it would be shipped 5 or 6 august. When i contact them today it wont be shipped before end of august.
I do not accept lies so no xiaomi phones for me. I will stick with my galaxy s5 for now.
It wasnt xiaomi! xiaomiworld is nothing more than just another scalper/reseller, just like ibuygou!

the one and only real xiaomi shop is mi.com! To bad they dont ship worldwide! also mi.com has the real retailpricing much lower than any of those scalpers! but asa foreigner i must rely on a scalper for getting it! Find yourself one you can trust, and the experience is much better! once the device is in your hands you wont be needing them!

Also xiaomiworld allthought they pretend to be official dealers, there is no such thing ! remember only official it the mi.com shop!! so they are allready lying in the first place! But please dont let the fakeshop ruin your interest for the brand!

I dont want to force anything on you as your free to buy what you like, but you might withold yourself from a great if not the best phone!

But another question, for what reasons you wanted to replace the s5 anyway? the opo certainly wont be any better than it!
id say a rooted s5 with slimkat rom should be perfect for you, it'll be your waterproof stock android with a crazy camera! and beautiful amoled display. Build in in slimkat custom rom youd have a "real dark" switch so many light colored ui elements will get a dark/black skin that combined with the amoled technologie for not lighting up any black pixels, will increase your battery performance so much! its a difference of night and day compare to the stock touchwiz rom!

i did it on my s4 aswell! normally i would get around 4,5 max of screentime over 3g! that went up till 6h with the stock android slimkatrom on dark mode!

Reactions: Beyaz
I have a college in beijing and i can ask him to look at the mi.com.
I am not familliar with rooting and i don't think i dear trying that on my s5

I have a college in beijing and i can ask him to look at the mi.com.
I am not familliar with rooting and i don't think i dear trying that on my s5
let me tell you, cause even on mi.com stocks are low if not sold out or unavailable, because of high demands! There are some benefits from getting it from a scalper! because his main reason to sell the device and trying to pocess a couple is, so they can make a profit! he can only make profits when demands are higher and stock is low or in this case when there is no other way to get it as a buyer!

So for you having an opportunity to get it from mi.com itself, is the way you should get lowest price possible on a definitely real device! But your colleague needs to ship it aswell and you might run into problems with customs and tax!

try sending as gift!, gift wrapping the device etc. He needs to state a lower value on the package as well for it to pass customs.
Stated as an mp3 or mp4 player, value like 20$, this is normally what ibuygou does, and all 6 orders came trough fine, no additional costs! Cool and all but youd be in trouble when packages get lost! with insurance you only be rewarded the amount of value stated on the package!

normally scalpers handle a profit of between 50-100$

I'd recommend you to figure out why you want that new mi4 or oneplus in the first place! what will be benefits and losses for changing to this device! Mostly diffrent preferences and needs lead to different devices, i get that!
mine was for the need off having a good powerful cheap reliable smartphone, to replace my former one while leaving a little profit for me when i sell the older one!

i was in the need for selling almost anything valuable to pay my tax depth, so i startted looking into getting cheaper stuff trying to maintain quality!

Ive had some really bad experience in the first place getting that mi3 and i almost gave up on it!

first tried aliexpress, and naif as i ways i went for good shop recoomendations and lowest price!
And sure enough i got the phone, but it was a cloned mi3! quality was nothing compared to seeing the real mi3 reviews!
250,-euro down the drain! and after a few weeks i won the dispute and repocessed my payment. i went to more and more fora asking what ways were reliable to obtain a real mi3! and i found ibuygou.es! but .ES is spain wharehouse and shipping within europe without additional tax! but they allready calculated the risk into the selling price! the .COM shop was much cheaper, but there was a risk! The shop held word! and they shipped me a perfect mi3 64gb! within 4days! No tax..

i like it so much, i showed it off to some colleages and some asked me to get them one as well! Seeing is beleaving sometimes!

ordered two mi3, three hongmi 1s, and one redmi note pro!!

and that time i learned from the oneplus and depending on the reviews i wanted to try it! so instead i sold one colleque my mi3 for a bit less than retail and paid up for the difference and got the oneplus!

It wasnt a bad phone but i prefered the mi3 for mentioned reasons!
so i traded back a mi3 with another buyer looking for the oneplus!

so now im on mi3 again and loving it even more, knowing the oneplus wasnt anything better!

offcourse knowing xiaomi quality, i think mi4 will be the one beating its own mi3!
that when you cab get it for its normal retail! at scalpers the price differenc is not worth it, mi3 is getting discounted so they make space for mi4.

Mi3 is still a very good phone! but not shure if youll like it more over your s5? it really depends on what your looking for!

so for my beefy lifestory concerning xiaomi and oneplus! just wanted to putt the info out and inform you the best i can.

Well, my Mi4 just shipped! I ordered on the 4th. So hopefully I get it by mid next week. It was a little off from their August 5th ship date they stated on their website, but its ok, I'm happy now.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi3

Well, my Mi4 just shipped! I ordered on the 4th. So hopefully I get it by mid next week. It was a little off from their August 5th ship date they stated on their website, but its ok, I'm happy now.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi3
thats good im excited for you , i ordered one from them but they said they will ship it next week >.<
but wait did you order from ibuygou.com or xiaomiworld.com ?

thats good im excited for you , i ordered one from them but they said they will ship it next week >.<
but wait did you order from ibuygou.com or xiaomiworld.com ?
I ordered from Xiaomiworld

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi3

Oh my god , i just checked right now , they said they shipped it an hour ago and i got the tracking number :D :D
wau? when was yours shipped ? btw to the US or UK ?

Oh my god , i just checked right now , they said they shipped it an hour ago and i got the tracking number :D :D
wau? when was yours shipped ? btw to the US or UK ?
My shipped today, already processed in Hong Kong. It's going to the US.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi3

My shipped today, already processed in Hong Kong. It's going to the US.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi3
cool lets see who's going to get it first. im in TX
btw , planing on doing an unboxing video or anything like that?

haha check the description on the DHL tracking it says PLASTIC LCD FOR PHONE XD