Back From Lineage Os To Miui

zezmeister

Members
Feb 22, 2017
Hello

Can you please tell me how to turn back to miui.eu rom from lineage os using TWRP? Before I flashed the lineage os I tryed this rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3SHM3X_V8.1.5.0.MALCNDI_v8-6.0.zip, I got "this device is not land or somethin like that" what rom should I flash? Sorry for my english.

Thanks in advance

Hello

Can you please tell me how to turn back to miui.eu rom from lineage os using TWRP? Before I flashed the lineage os I tryed this rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3SHM3X_V8.1.5.0.MALCNDI_v8-6.0.zip, I got "this device is not land or somethin like that" what rom should I flash? Sorry for my english.

Thanks in advance
you downloaded the rom for redmi 3s/x (land). if you own redmi 3/pro you need to download "HM3" (ido). its in the first post of rom thread:
IMG_20170222_065747.jpg
According to this recent discussion you'll have to do a full wipe to come back from lineage to miui: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/i-can-only-flash-cm-anything-miui-based-wont-boot-help.38093/
So you'd better do full backups from within twrp and from the internal memmory and safe to your computer in case you want to go back.

Hi!
I suggest to use Miflash and then Twrp and then Miui.
Enjoy!

Redmi 4 Pro