Bad working touch only on xiaomi.eu

maicasajusta

Members
Jun 15, 2017
I've written this on the last xiaomi.eu release topic, but I'd like to ask to Mi 8 owners if any of you has ever experienced touch problems on the angles. When I try to tap and hold on the low and high angles (e.g. send a voice message on telegram), nothing happens, it's just like the touchscreen is dead in those particular points. It's exactly the same bug posted here by @Crescenzo

I'm sure it's a xiaomi.eu bug. I've tried to do a clean install (wipe of internal storage too) and problem is still there. With any other rom, bug is not there.

b4mb1_

Members
Dec 1, 2018
I've written this on the last xiaomi.eu release topic, but I'd like to ask to Mi 8 owners if any of you has ever experienced touch problems on the angles. When I try to tap and hold on the low and high angles (e.g. send a voice message on telegram), nothing happens, it's just like the touchscreen is dead in those particular points. It's exactly the same bug posted here by @Crescenzo

I'm sure it's a xiaomi.eu bug. I've tried to do a clean install (wipe of internal storage too) and problem is still there. With any other rom, bug is not there.
I've also experienced this. Plus I experienced some ghost touching and over sensitive touch (dipper) EU 9.5.23

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

maicasajusta

Members
Jun 15, 2017
I've also experienced this. Plus I experienced some ghost touching and over sensitive touch (dipper) EU 9.5.23

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
I don't know, it's a complete nonsense. I'm actually on Revolution OS and everything works like a charm.

gabernardone

Members
Jun 6, 2019
Yes my friend, the same thing happens to me .. I even thought it was a problem with my device. I'm going to install another ROM because although I really like Xiaomi.eu, this problem is annoying

maicasajusta

Members
Jun 15, 2017
Yes my friend, the same thing happens to me .. I even thought it was a problem with my device. I'm going to install another ROM because although I really like Xiaomi.eu, this problem is annoying
I really can't understand why this is happening. Now RevOS is not supported anymore and I think I'm going to switch back to global beta.