Battery drain on Mi 11 with Xiaomi.eu rom question

Aug 28, 2021
How is the battery drain on Mi 11 with MIUI 12 stable? With the Global version of MIUI 12.5 I only get an average of 5/5:30 hours of screen time which is pretty crap, so I was wondering if it was worth it changing to Xiaomi.eu

The only thing you can do to improve SoT is to use ultra battery saver mode when you put your phone on idle, this can maximize you SoT

I get around 6-7 SOT on MIUI 12 stable FHD 120hz I thought this SOT is around what you would expect with any flashship with similar specs

I think it's the same battery life for both roms. I changed the refresh rate to 90hz and this improved my battery life with about 30%.

I don't think is possible to get 8+ hours of sot on mi 11. Maybe with battery saver on and 60Hz. This is what I got today (no games) with full HD and 90hz. About 6.5 hours of sot, for me it's ok. I'm using stable miui 12.5.7 eu

View attachment 38537

I don't think is possible to get 8+ hours of sot on mi 11. Maybe with battery saver on and 60Hz. This is what I got today (no games) with full HD and 90hz. About 6.5 hours of sot, for me it's ok. I'm using stable miui 12.5.7 eu

It always depends on how you use and setup your phone. I can get on weekly 10h+ SOT, WQHD 60 Hz. No battery saver or anything like this. On 90Hz or even 120HZ 8h+ is possible.

• Wow
Reactions: Thanos1991
See:

Attachments

• IMG_20210830_132449.jpg
    IMG_20210830_132449.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 719
  • IMG_20210830_132413.jpg
    IMG_20210830_132413.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 728
  • Screenshot_2021-08-30-13-23-34-229_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-30-13-23-34-229_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    624.8 KB · Views: 654
How is the battery drain on Mi 11 with MIUI 12 stable? With the Global version of MIUI 12.5 I only get an average of 5/5:30 hours of screen time which is pretty crap, so I was wondering if it was worth it changing to Xiaomi.eu
As battery life is different for every user, it aldepends on how you use your device.

But you have used your phone pretty much constantly without any idle/standby, dark theme and probably inside with low brightness. It's not that hard getting SOT times like that then.

Sent from my V2056A using Tapatalk

No not with low brightness, auto brightness is broken in many ways, for venus. And auto vs 75 to 80 % set is a difference of about 18 minutes SOT. I watched 4k movies so not much idle but again it depends on what you do.
Here normal usage in/outdoor, phone calls, toke pictures, social media, browsing , yt etc :

Attachments

• IMG_20210912_232920_958.jpg
    IMG_20210912_232920_958.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 395
Are you a fu*king troll or something ?
Stop spamming all over the place with nonsense.
It is just as nonsensical as this question is. There is no average battery usage and so the fact that it drains more quickly than others depends on everyones individual usage and configuration. You're a bloody rocket scientist, aren't you?

The Problem is, that the phone also in the stand-by mode a lot of power consumes. 1.7-2.6% per hours is "normal" for my Mi 11 Ultra.

My OP7 Pro use only 0.5-0.7%/h

The Problem is, that the phone also in the stand-by mode a lot of power consumes. 1.7-2.6% per hours is "normal" for my Mi 11 Ultra.

My OP7 Pro use only 0.5-0.7%/h
That is definitely not normal. I can get my MI 11 to eat 0.2 to 0.4 % per hour without even power saving features turned on. Something at you draining power, you need to find out what it is.

Check Autostart of installed apps and system apps, .EU and .EU based ROMs enables all of them by default. Turn all off then enable only ones you need. Turn off printing this one doesn't need to stay on all the time. Enable clearing cache after X minutes when phone is locked.

That is definitely not normal. I can get my MI 11 to eat 0.2 to 0.4 % per hour without even power saving features turned on. Something at you draining power, you need to find out what it is.

Check Autostart of installed apps and system apps, .EU and .EU based ROMs enables all of them by default. Turn all off then enable only ones you need. Turn off printing this one doesn't need to stay on all the time. Enable clearing cache after X minutes when phone is locked.
There isn't a "normal" for all users. Battery Drain depends on things like what apps are being used, what apps startup automatically, which apps run in the background, etc... There's also other factor such as brightness levels, refresh rate and things dark mode and automated features that contribute to battery drain, so it is impossible to make an accurate diagnosis without knowing the users personal usage and configuration in order to establish a baseline for what is actually normal" for that individual user.

It always depends on how you use and setup your phone. I can get on weekly 10h+ SOT, WQHD 60 Hz. No battery saver or anything like this. On 90Hz or even 120HZ 8h+ is possible.
Hey Bro that's impressive , how could you get 8h SOT using 120hz ? i have just got my MI 11 and I'm getting max 5Hrs SOT , i'm waiting the 168H to unlock bootloader and Install the xiaomi.eu stable
Can you please share your setting ?? that will be appreciated