New Battery in Stand by mode MIUI12.5.1 HMNote8

Juan Ubaque

Members
Apr 6, 2021
The battery is draining in stand by without apps working in first plane also without sensors to wake on tap and notifications turn on screen; in 8 hours the drains has been around 22%

• Sad
Reactions: L1KH0N
Not really, i´d reduce it around 5 until 10%

-you need disable xiaomi frameworks activity if you dont use MI ACCOUNT, and enable only 3g as data network, disable ram extension( if you has it),

-install magisk and install 5g disabler (if you does´nt it) **MAYBE YOU LOSE DRM L1(to see amazon, netflix in HD)**

-install other kernel as sixteen kernel(it reduce the consuption) i´d recommend it... ***you need install magisk after it, if you have it before install the kernel**

-Check your network speed on fast.com it you see diferences with your service is a miui gift to solve it you need enable bluetooth, movil data, wifi then airplane mode, then bluetooth, after it disable airplane mode, finally disable all except wifi

-disble wifi assistant

-check permission app settings apps thats starts automatically

-disable bluetooth and wifi search

-if you dont use google app as app key logger, assistant disable it

INSTALL OTHER miui port ROM xiaomi eu lite between others

-AOSP ROMS arrow os ALL WORKS (actually i´m in) **IT DON´T HAVE MI BACKUP, SOUND ASSISTANT( I SOLVE IT), SCREEN CAST FEATURES, XIAOMI FRAMEWORKS NOT IN** -MIUI CAMERA INCLUDED