New Battery Issues SGS2... ?

even I wanted White.. but when I got ma fone.. Samsung hadn't launched the White S2... :(

It was a joke, it does not matter if you have black or white, hardware is the same :) I like the black version ;-) Anyway, I'm waiting for Mi3 :)

:p I wonder why they don't make it in wacky colors like Nokia does for the Lumia series.... :rolleyes:

just flashing Apolo kernel 4.5 regular version now
frown.gif
and lets c how it works :d

I think problem is with latest version 3.5.17 ,phone getting hot with some internet brousing and battery drop faster then 3.5.10.Tried Apolo and HiroX but this not help.Waithing for friday update. :(

hmmm... ok fingers crossed.. hopefully the Friday fix .. fixes this up..
lolz... ma friend has a S3 running the stock firmware.. and he finally updated it.. and now apparently its taking more than 4 hours to charge from 5% to reach around 80%.... :p hahahah....

if anyone is having battery issues with 3.5.17 , i would suggest them to flash Siyah Kernel v6.0b5 which is turning out to be best for me ;)

qume4u4u.jpg

e5yma3uv.jpg

u2ugedag.jpg

ateda4e6.jpg

I have huge battery drain (battery lasts half than any other rom, maximum 6h normal usage) on all miui5 versions.
I hoped that on final version (not beta) for S2 this will change.

Very frustrated since I like miui very much and have been using it on all my phones.

Anyone here found a solution to this ?

I have huge battery drain (battery lasts half than any other rom, maximum 6h normal usage) on all miui5 versions.
I hoped that on final version (not beta) for S2 this will change.

Very frustrated since I like miui very much and have been using it on all my phones.

Anyone here found a solution to this ?

Read post above your reply :p

83% discharging; 2h 46m on batt. (seems good at a first look) .will report more in 24/48h. thanks

i'm on the last 5.24 ver