New Battery Issues SGS2... ?

Siyah Kernel v6.0b4 is included which was not good for me too :p so i tried b5 and it worked good for me .. you can try it too :;p
Didn't I tell you that b5 is much better than b4 ? :) only issue is that soft key buttons light never turn off (maybe it works with those tweaks you've posted). Also check if deeps sleep works fine...

Didn't I tell you that b5 is much better than b4 ? :) only issue is that soft key buttons light never turn off (maybe it works with those tweaks you've posted). Also check if deeps sleep works fine...

Yes deep sleep is fanastic ... and u also give it a try .. u will stick to this kernel .. if soft keys light is not switching off .. just use stweaks app to force for 1 sec .. it should work ..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, maybe I will try it with stweaks. Actually I have newest dorimanx and seems it works fine so far :) One problem could be that with new update of miui you need to reflash the kernel and I would need to change those settings everytime :-/

Yep, maybe I will try it with stweaks. Actually I have newest dorimanx and seems it works fine so far :) One problem could be that with new update of miui you need to reflash the kernel and I would need to change those settings everytime :-/

You can save the stweaks setting as well :p

Yo guys... m on the stock kernel that came wid 3.5.24 and m getting battery useage as of now... 83% 2h55m2s on battery... :p seems good...
thing is I have never flashed the Kernel.. n ma fone has been behaving weird.. so m kinda scared to mess around wid it as of now.. :p
so darkbeats n me can compare figures n lesse.. and if I have to switch to b5.. then u guys gonna help me... n no posting links(www.kernelflashing4noobs.com).. go here.. see this ...blah blah blah.. :p

yes so 5b works. first round was 25hours with medium usage (wifi, 3g, flash camera).
second turn 9h on battery and i am at 70%. so that worked. thanks for the info.

note: i didn't do any kernel settings, i left it on default profile. I have only enabled BLN with BLNWW from stweaks.

good to be back :D