Battery life comparison for MIUI14 on venus

SteacKTartaR

Members
May 27, 2023
Hi,

I'm considering updating to xiaomi.eu rom to get some of the features that are not in the stock global rom and to improve my battery situation.

Can someone share his experience about battery life, or have you done a comparison between stock and xiaomi.eu ROM's battery life on venus (mi 11)? I'm looking for actual comparison and not just "sentiment" of improvement...

I'm only going to update if this can provide an improvement to my actual situation (battery life somehow degraded after updating to MIUI14 global, sot down 10-12% compared to MIUI13 and overnight drains that culminate some nights randomly to 30%, which is horrendous)

Thanks for your comments

Never had any problem on battery wise with global MIUI 14. My battery usually drained 6-7% overnight. With Xiaomi.eu have even better 4-5% drain during the night. During the day I usually follow the 80-20 rule which is a 24hrs interval around 3,5-4hrs SOT that similar on both roms. But the whole thing is not about just the battery. The interface is better on xiaomi.eu and there are many great features that you'll like.