Best Weekly For Battery Life?

markus9229

Members
Nov 11, 2016
I just recieved my redmi pro, it comes with the weekly 6.11.17. Everything works well but the battery is a bit meh. Gone in 13h of use with 4:30h of screen ON time. I guess it's got a lot of standby drain.

What weekly should I install? Thanks.

Uh, looks like very known isssue with Redmi pro, and drain in night. You need to flash this 3 fixes, that stop that drain in night. That bug is not resolved in any release until now. Simply, flash via TWRP, and after that clear Dalvik and Cache. Rebpot to system.

Attachments

• Fix_All_Rom_1.zip
    137.3 KB · Views: 854
  • Fix_All_Rom_2.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 732
Uh, looks like very known isssue with Redmi pro, and drain in night. You need to flash this 3 fixes, that stop that drain in night. That bug is not resolved in any release until now. Simply, flash via TWRP, and after that clear Dalvik and Cache. Rebpot to system.

Thanks, I will try it.

Reactions: Dr.MTR
Can you explain what are This archives please? I have the same issue with the battery drain. I have the last MIUI eu weekly.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Morvarid
Can you explain what are This archives please? I have the same issue with the battery drain. I have the last MIUI eu weekly.

What to explain? Two archives are fixes for battery drain in standby for Helio X20 and Helio X25. Phones dont go in deep sleep for some reason. Two archives resolve that issue.

Reactions: murcianista
Using Redmi Pro just somehow likely living with flood. Through the night it drains from 7% to 15%. It is so disappointed, even though I have been trying various Miui based ROMs.

Using Redmi Pro just somehow likely living with flood. Through the night it drains from 7% to 15%. It is so disappointed, even though I have been trying various Miui based ROMs.
What rom you use? Xiaomi.eu ? I just wake up from sleap, and i have lost 2-3% for 7 hours in sleep in my battery. Try fixes that i posted and will be ok.

I didn't use any patches, received phone with official China ROM, switched to Xiaomi.eu weekly ROMs...
battery drops 0.5%/hour at night ... is that OK/normal?

6hours*0.5%=3%
my estimate was not precise, but it looks that it's in same range

Android 6.0 MRA58K
MIUI 8.2 by xiaomi.eu 6.12.8 Beta
CPU 10 cores, 2.11 GHz

6hours*0.5%=3%

Android 6.0 MRA58K
CPU 10 cores, 2.11 GHz
Yes that is logic. :)

For me 3% for 6 hours looks normal.

I've flash these fixes still I have wakelock with the Google services, how can I stop it? Thanks
bf1a526dd62c1df8d3a6f3c71616d60b.jpg

8min 32sec of wakelock doesn't look abnormal and like something that would make a difference. If you still want to play around with it, i recommend an xposed module called Amplify.

8min 32sec of wakelock doesn't look abnormal and like something that would make a difference. If you still want to play around with it, i recommend an xposed module called Amplify.
I've been using amplify always, now I think Ive fixed the problem.

I think that the zip files fixed the issue on 8.12.15 multirom build. Flash rom base and the patches at the same time from twpr. Being happy

6hours*0.5%=3%

Android 6.0 MRA58K
CPU 10 cores, 2.11 GHz

Do you continue to get those results now? I lost all nights between 7-10% (With 6.12.15)

Thanks!

Do you continue to get those results now? I lost all nights between 7-10% (With 6.12.15)

Thanks!
6.12.15 is bad build. Also do you flashed again fixes after upgrading to 6.12.15 from before build ? if no, you must flash again on every update.