Best Weekly For Battery Life?

It is really Redmi Pro? or Note 3 Pro, because there it is possible, it has Snapdragon chipset, Mtk x20 isnt battery friendly at all.

Odoslané z Redmi Pro pomocou Tapatalku

Yes it is realy redmi pro.

See below:

http://imgur.com/a/8MSjq

Who say mediatek chips are not battery friendly?

I say to you....

For amateurs and their unknown problems there is one answer to all questions and one explain for all mistakes in mobile world
their key answer is hardware!!!
Bingo

Why?
Because these friends haven't any experience on other terms
Theirs all informations limited to name of 2 or 3 hardware maker brands and logical answers to differences must be in these names.
If you ask from these friends which company makes xiaomis products?
they don't know near 70% mobiles and many other digital products (Pc... Laptop... Tv....game console and etc) with many different brands and forms ( from iphone to... Sony... Motorola... Nokia... Microsoft... Blackberry.... Huawei... to unknown chines phones...
) all made by foxcon company in china!

If ask them where made near all chips in digital world that you can imagine they don't know all made by two companies...

But they are professional in hardware analysis without basic information

Helio x2x are one the best midrange chipsets in current market.
(Of course if you know what's the meaning of hardware architecture and silicon lithograph...what's cci... Cashe coherence between cpu and gpu...dvfs and many other things.
Otherwise and don't have deep info about hardware its better to stop talking about hardware)

Helios performance and power consumption very well balanced....
I cant compare it with a legacy chipset as same sd650 !

Again see below :

http://imgur.com/a/If5Yq

If xiaomi have not r&d hardware platform team or any beginner user bought one phones from gray market with modified rom ( for their language support) and these modifications add many additional bugs to the xiaomis collection of software problems...

We cant forget all these software and end user mistakes and summary that mtk hardware isn't battery friendly!

I explained in last posts were is problems root

Reactions: Morvarid
Yes it is realy redmi pro.

See below:

http://imgur.com/a/8MSjq

Who say mediatek chips are not battery friendly?

I say to you....

For amateurs and their unknown problems there is one answer to all questions and one explain for all mistakes in mobile world
their key answer is hardware!!!
Bingo

Why?
Because these friends haven't any experience on other terms
Theirs all informations limited to name of 2 or 3 hardware maker brands and logical answers to differences must be in these names.
If you ask from these friends which company makes xiaomis products?
they don't know near 70% mobiles and many other digital products (Pc... Laptop... Tv....game console and etc) with many different brands and forms ( from iphone to... Sony... Motorola... Nokia... Microsoft... Blackberry.... Huawei... to unknown chines phones...
) all made by foxcon company in china!

If ask them where made near all chips in digital world that you can imagine they don't know all made by two companies...

But they are professional in hardware analysis without basic information

Helio x2x are one the best midrange chipsets in current market.
(Of course if you know what's the meaning of hardware architecture and silicon lithograph...what's cci... Cashe coherence between cpu and gpu...dvfs and many other things.
Otherwise and don't have deep info about hardware its better to stop talking about hardware)

Helios performance and power consumption very well balanced....
I cant compare it with a legacy chipset as same sd650 !

Again see below :

http://imgur.com/a/If5Yq

If xiaomi have not r&d hardware platform team or any beginner user bought one phones from gray market with modified rom ( for their language support) and these modifications add many additional bugs to the xiaomis collection of software problems...

We cant forget all these software and end user mistakes and summary that mtk hardware isn't battery friendly!

I explained in last posts were is problems root
I understand, but how can you get of 10 houts of SoT, which apps do you have installed? some tweaks? have you xposed framework?

I want to know those secrets too!!! My wifes phone wont go to deep sleep... even tho i have installed all the supose "fixes" out there...
What Rom are you using Amir?

Enviado do meu Redmi 4 através de Tapatalk

mediatek have a bad power management .

No....

Xiaomi have many major problems and one of them be power managment.

Take a look to power consumption of an old lenovo phone with mediatek 8 core and 28 nm fabrication on 4g for a week standby.

http://imgur.com/a/0i0fg

This phone have a little 2500mah battery...

Compare with xiaomi phones with huge 4000 and more! Battery.... Newer chips... Better fabrication and final funny results.

When helio x10 enter to market xiaomi phones with this chip stand on 140h.
standby for a fhd phone with 3000 mah.
On same duty htc with same soc and uhd display had 600h standby for 2800mah battery!
More than 4 time of redmi note 2!
And all results from shared mediatek hardware.

You can imagine what happens

I don´t understand... It is not so bad battery, I have minimun 5 hours screen in 2 days, or 4 in 3 days. In hard use, more than 6 in 24 h. I had 6.12.22 with two fixes. Now have last weekly without any battery fix, to test battery, but it seems be similar, It looks spends only 1% more in nigth (8 hours) than before. I´m not sure at all if it spends a little more or is exactly same battery consumption without fixes, is my second day...

I don´t understand... It is not so bad battery, I have minimun 5 hours screen in 2 days, or 4 in 3 days. In hard use, more than 6 in 24 h. I had 6.12.22 with two fixes. Now have last weekly without any battery fix, to test battery, but it seems be similar, It looks spends only 1% more in nigth (8 hours) than before. I´m not sure at all if it spends a little more or is exactly same battery consumption without fixes, is my second day...

Read this scenario :

If you check your battery use in hardware tab you will find that between 50 to over 70 percent of hardware consumption is for radio modem in cell standby!!

If compare with display (biggest battery consumer in all phones except xiaomi products) you will impress that cell standby consume 2 to 3 times more than display!

You cant find any same product from any cell phone maker that destroy battery on standby for do nothing

We think this is a joke but this joke be reality for many xiaomi users...
They think this may be from hardware maker but explained what's happened

* all terms and conditions be valid for standard phone with original rom.
If me or you or everyone modified phones for correction xiaomies collection of software and configuration mistakes it be separate matter....
I have more than 10h sot but you cant buy redmi pro from any dealer and give half of this!
You must be professional and do many deep corrections to have a phone for use its standard hardware capability...

How much hours of screen did you get in all the day with the last weekly??

I don´t know yet. Is my first full charge cycle with last weekly. I upgraded last sunday, today is tuesday night. So, two days, 3.40 hours of screen and keep 24% batery now.

I have been experiencing a problem with my redmi pro, the application of messenger for facebook consumes me very much the battery in rest state, between 5 or 6 hours rest I consumed a 50% battery, when I buy it I get to give 6 Hours of the screen but now it only gives me about 4 hours and a half, the cell phone has like 3 months of use

Today is end of second charge with 7.2.24. Now I have in my Pro 2days 10 hours, 7.15 h. Screen and 5% battery remain. Most of screen use is whatssapp, youtube and web browsing.
Not bad for 7.2.24 weekly without any fix...

Reactions: Dr.MTR
not bad for redmipro
Really not.... You can see
2hek782.png
2hek782.png

10yhzsz.jpg

Last edited:
can´t understand... I have more of 7 hours in 2 1/2 days. I´m sure Icould get about 10 hours in 12-24 hours. Whatsapp, youtube and web browser are my principal use of screen, last weekly rom.