Best Weekly For Battery Life?

can´t understand... I have more of 7 hours in 2 1/2 days. I´m sure Icould get about 10 hours in 12-24 hours. Whatsapp, youtube and web browser are my principal use of screen, last weekly rom.

My maximum was 5h of screen, with the new device, now after 2 months it is between 3h to 4h. With the rom updated every week.

7.4.27 is working better (normal) for me...and for me is normal draining everything below 1%/h in night....

Is there any help for resolving battery draining? With latest ROMs I need to charge phone after cca 30h...before cca 36h...it's not big difference, but in second case that means charging every second night...

Is there any help for resolving battery draining? With latest ROMs I need to charge phone after cca 30h...before cca 36h...it's not big difference, but in second case that means charging every second night...

I have found one of reasons for battery drain. Probably you will think that I'm wrong, but after disabling auto-start and background sync of primary and cloned Whatsapp app battery drain went to usual. In older ROMs it was enough just to close app from running, everything else was working ok (background sync, normal battery drain).
Does someone has any suggestions what to try? Can this be problem because of cloned app? I need whatsupp...at least one...