New Big Equaliser Problems

TheBigMama

Members
Jul 19, 2017
Hi !

I Found 2 Problems with the Xiaomi Equaliser , I can't join Logcat and Screen Record because is totally Random but it's appears +4 in a same day (Me: Mi5X , 9.0.4.0 ; Bug : All devices , I Test in a Mi6 (Friends) and Mi5 (Mother) , they have the same bug)

1) Equaliser Auto Turn Off after reboot :

Imagine you have turn on and setup the equaliser , you unplug the Earphones , and re-Plug in : It's work perfectly , The equaliser is automatically Enable when you plug a Earphones . BUT if you reboot your device ; Plug a Earphone : The Equaliser doesn't turn on automatically , you need to enable manually , The Earphones is detected by the phone but he doesn't turn on the equaliser automatically . Is not a Hardware problem .

2) Equaliser doesn't work randomly :

I found that Sometimes , the equaliser is Enabled but is don't work , you can change the equaliser settings but he don't change sound quality , For example , The Equaliser is randomly dead but you don't know , You add more basses or medium , But it's still no work , no change in the sound . You had test many times and you can deduce that the equaliser is not work . To repair , I ALWAYS need to reboot , Play Music and go to the equaliser settings , now you can totally ear that the equaliser is fonctionnal and you can change the basses or preset .

These BUGS appears all the days , ALWAYS , To repair , I ALWAYS need to reboot the device and it's really a bad Equaliser .

Why I report Now ?

Because before , I Had Apple Earphones and without Equaliser is not really a problem , The sound is normal .

I have Buy Xiaomi In Ear Pro HD , and I Found that the sound is really strange for me , I change equaliser settings and is Better for me , but it's rarely automatically working , I ALWAYS need to reboot and go to the settings ..........

I'm really serious ,

This problem is ridiculous since it shouldn't exist, It's really annoying and the MIUI experience is Totally Broken with this BUG . I have to use other brands' phones to avoid these problems.

Please .. Reply

Thanks for the read and sorry for my bad English .